The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

I was out at Hobby Lobby, Michaels and Joann's today. I am going to fudge on dinner tonight and make a meal that isn't so healthful. Kraft Deluxe Cheese Noodles, Maple Johnsonville breakfast sausages and apple sauce.

All I heard was "maple breakfast sausages"...! :hungry:

DSC_07151.jpg

donaldtoo

My 2nd interview went brilliantly, I thought. Thought I was going to have a tough time getting there because of one way streets but didn't have any problems.

Plus, it helped I thought my interviewer was wicked cute. Yum :angelic:

Question is, should I send a thank you note or not? Sometimes I think the note is a bite too much.

Glad to hear this one seemed to go well!
Good luck...! :)

StarWarsGirl

Had a low of 67 here overnight. High of 86 today.
Trending lower through the rest of the week, with a low of 50 and a high of 73 on Sat., then warming up a bit again.
It hit 82 today. Unbelievable for the end of October. We don't think about snow this time of year like some may (usually, there was a freak October snowstorm 40 miles north of us in PA a few years ago), but we definitely don't think about 80 degree weather either. We won't be seeing 80 for a while now. Going to get cooler (50s).

I did get to eat my lunch outside, though. I missed a test last week, and tests are administered on the older campus, which has the green space the campus I'm usually on lacks. So I had to take a test. But I also enjoyed lunch under a tree outside. So silver linings.:happy:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
BINGO!! We have a winner. That was the key element here. Everyone knew each other; people didn't move much at all. We grew up around neighbors of families, and we'd see the kids grow from infants, straight through to college or go in the service. After the kids moved on, the parents still lived there.

And, everyone knew the elderly widow down the street, and she was a big part of our group. My brothers used to shovel the snow for her. She offered them money, but they never took it. In the winter, she liked making hot chocolate for all the kids. She'd see us outside her window, sledding on the street, and call us over to her house. It wasn't the instant hot chocolate either; it was the real deal!!! :hungry:

That is my Hamlet. Everyone knows everyone and it was a great place to raise kids. But at other times there is a bit too much togetherness in our little Hamlet.

Gabe1

I got a new comforter for my bed. I think the cat was more excited about it than me. First, she ran under it and was acting crazy underneath. Then, she kept running across it. Then she was running around the room while jumping on it and running across. Now after all that, she's asleep on it. I guess she approves.

I need a new quilt. I'll get on that someday.

Gabe1

So I worked all night and am super tired, but now my condo association is redoing the roof. My cats are going to need Valium for the trauma and I'm going to need an alibi because I'm going to kill the roofers.

I had a roof put on our house when my DS was 3 weeks old. :cautious: We had major flooding and storms in the area and it was raining in my living room.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom