The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

Me too. Walt was a good friend. He never grew up. He always enjoyed getting into mischief. Missed him today 'cause he really loved to play in fresh snow and eat it too. For whatever he loved shoving his entire head or snoot under the fresh snow.
Walt reminded me of our dog Freddy, he did the same thing in the snow. Wiggles would go out and do her business just off the deck. She avoided snow, as much as possible. Such different doggies.

betty rose

They are out of days the general thought is they won't lose any days for Easter and just extend the year into the next week:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: We don't have enough days to take without extending into the next week. That works for me because the pool will be open for a week while the darling angels are in school:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull:
I'll bet you are counting the days, the pool opens.;) (unless , it turns into an ice skating rink). :joyfull::joyfull::joyfull:

betty rose

I thought the gulls were obnoxious at those outdoor tables by the water (near the Mexico pavilion). Those crazy gulls are aggressive and they're well aware that there's food there. Had one land on my table, and it almost went for the taco, but I shushed him away. I'm used to gulls grabbing at food that hits the ground--not flying on to a table and helping themselves?! :jawdrop: That's just poor manners right there!
I had two geese, poop on my head. One in San Fransisco, and one while I was going to the mail box! That really bad manner's !:hungover::hungover::hungover::jawdrop:

betty rose

Found out today that one of the guys killed in that Melbourne, Australia golf trip plane crash was a former client of our firm. We did a house for him. The partner that worked with him went to a memorial service for him this morning.
So sad.
This is turning out to be another rocky year for so many people. Me, I'm going back to planning for our last of May, and June trip.

betty rose

We had daffodils several weeks ago. The cold temps have made them dry up. :( We are more worried about the peach and apple trees around here. They were all busting out buds. Probably be next week before our neighbors know how much damage the cold has cost them.
Our daffodils are blooming right now, way too early, the were the giant kind, they are only about 3 inches tall. What happened?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom