The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Yup, that's the picture of the very imposing, "Collinwood" in the old t.v series, Dark Shadows. I've veered off the Newport mansion tourist route a number of times, and walked over to Ruggles Ave., just to go by that huge, magnificent structure, with its enormous rolling lawn.

Again, I can't believe Salve Regina got ahold of that building since then, and turned it into a dormitory. Ugh.
I thought it looked familiar.

donaldtoo

Sure but that "igit" has a job and the applicant doesn't. So either the person wasn't as much an "igit" as was thought or, and this is possible, they are laughing all the way to the bank.

My comment was only about half serious. I knew I shoulda' used one a' my famous ;) smilies.
Mainly, 'cause I wasn't there to judge whether or not the interviewer would have seemed to be an idiot to me.
Also, as we all well know, there are PLENTY of igits with jobs. He doesn't sound quite that desperate, just yet, to work with someone who he deems an igit. Although, that time may very well come.
As far as the interviewer laughing all the way to the bank, that is, of course, quite possible. If he was unfairly judged an igit, I hope he is. If he's just an outright jerk igit, I hope he isn't.
Again, my comment was only about half serious, 'cause I wasn't there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom