The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Feeling blechy...caught whatever bug the kids have. I think I have a fever again. Going to go take another nap. Hope everyone has a great day!

@ajrwdwgirl, remind me to ask you about transportation from CBR to parks. Too tired to absorb it now.
Sympathy like, we don't need any foreign bugs we have enough of our own LOL. Get well soon so you can enjoy your vacation.

Figgy1

Premium Member
In other news, my mother is annoyed. Found out that we're going to be only mere 6 5 hours in San Juan in our upcoming cruise.
Yet other less important ports gets almost full days. what the hell!
So now we're scrambling to finding the most important tours to make it fit.
Good luck I hope you find a really good tour. Last time I was there I spent a few weeks and still didn't see everything on my list

Figgy1

Premium Member

Figgy1

Premium Member
I'm doing pretty good. Mr Donkey has a new attorney. This is his 3rd one! If that doesn't scream unreasonable, then I don't know what does.

Last weekend me, my daughter, and the guy I'm dating plus his 2 kids all went camping. We rented an RV, though, as I don't think my daughter is ready to sleep in a tent just yet! It was a good time - hiking, splashed around in a stream, toasted marshmallows. :joyfull:

How are you and Mrs. Ferret doing?
That sounds like so much fun! My dh is thinking about taking the boys tent camping next summer, I'll be camping in a nice dry hotel room:D

Figgy1

Premium Member
I got to my salon early and was the first on line. In and out very quickly. It was a very good thing I was super early because by the time they opened the end of the line might as well have been waiting on line for FEA because it has a shorter wait:confused: I'm so glad to have an actual appointment time right before our trip:happy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom