The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MOXOMUMD

How 'bout 10 pounds of prime rib...?
My final offer... :cyclops: ;)
delish-big-steak-wi.jpg
This looks like they cut off someone's leg and roasted it on a spit. cartoon-design-vector-illustration-over-white-background-50182952.jpeg A BIG pass for me.

donaldtoo

Good day everyone. We slept really late this morning, it was 9A M. I guess I was really tired. Hubby is doing well. The blood is gone, because they told me to make him drink a ton of water. Which I did. I can tell he is feeling better this morning, he ate a good breakfast. The stent stills hurts, and will until it's gone. Taking that out with no drugs, is a real pain. On to other news, another snow storm is coming in another foot or two of snow. Enough already!:mad:

So glad to hear all is well!
Continued prayers for a quick recovery, and a bunch of stress-free time for y'all...! :)

Cesar R M

Too political. For this sight, my apologies.
Sorry, its just that this man increased corruption to levels not seen since the "one state" akin to the russian communist party.
Also destroyed our economy single handlely.
believe it or not, but noone wants to say, but during his presidency alone.. There has been more than 100,000 deaths, 40,000 of them official. (if not more).
In short, his presidency has seen more deaths than a country under civil war.

Cesar R M

Does anyone remember Raw Toonage? It's basically Disney's answer to Animaniacs and the anthology series was also pretty short-lived. The series also featured cameo appearances by various Disney characters. I heard Marie from The Aristocats showed up in Raw Toonage at one point but I don't know if there's any evidence. If anyone remembers the show or noticed Marie's cameo can you let me know?
Had no idea about these series..
We only had Animaniacs and Tiny Toons blasting almost at same time in competitor channels.

Cesar R M

Facebook is weird. It randomly switched over to Spanish for some odd reason. Thankfully that is the one language other than English that I understand and can easily navigate to switch back, but still. :rolleyes:
Its a sign! it wants us to get together like lost soul twins :O :hilarious:

Speaking of random switches.. I remember that after a botched update to include asian language compatibility in Windows 7.. my windows somehow changed to Japanese.
It was a pain to switch back as I had to do everything from memory.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
ROFLOL how soon you forget! I started looking for a new one shortly after the holidays when the spring/summer items starting coming out. All is forgiven with your heavy workload. I really want a one piece seeing I'm going to be spending time in time water parks and where I'm staying has a community pool. BTW I'm still looking. I found one I really like but it didn't come in my size:(

Me I have several. I find it icky to try and pull on a wet swimsuit. My DD has a drawer full of suits though likely 70% are one piece competition suits. Their patterns are so cute. Can't figure out why manufactures of normal swimwear can't do what Speedo and TYK can.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom