The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MOXOMUMD

Sorry, its just that this man increased corruption to levels not seen since the "one state" akin to the russian communist party.
Also destroyed our economy single handlely.
believe it or not, but noone wants to say, but during his presidency alone.. There has been more than 100,000 deaths, 40,000 of them official. (if not more).
In short, his presidency has seen more deaths than a country under civil war.
Remember The Mom's reminder about no political posts.

Songbird76

I get depressed trying to find jeans that fit! I haven't tried on a suit for more than 20 years.:hungover:
Me too!! I usually don't wear jeans because they are so uncomfortable to me. The button part always digs into my stomach and the back never comes up far enough. If I find something that will go over my thighs and bum, the waist has such a huge gap that I could put another half of me in it, but if I get something where the waist would fit, I can't get them past my knees. In 2010, when I was in the States for my brother's wedding, I went to Lane Bryant and they had these coded ones for different shapes. Like..you had square, triangle and circle and each one was cut differently to fit a certain body type. So I needed the one for really curvy women and those were SOOOOO nice. I wore them all the time and wore them out. I couldn't get them over here, so I just didn't wear jeans at all. A couple of months ago, a store here came out with a similar line, and I bought 2 blue and 2 black pairs, though the black ones are more stiff and not as flexible and they don't come up high enough in the back. But it's the first time I've liked jeans in 6 years....so I'll take it.

Songbird76

When my son was five we got him one of those battery powered Jeeps that a kid could ride around on. The day before Christmas Eve, we take him to see Santa. We expect him to tell us how he told Santa that he wanted that Jeep, but alas no. He proudly proclaims that he told Santa that he wanted a blue fire truck and he knows that Santa is going to bring it because he was a good boy all year. So there I was on Chrictmas Eve running around looking for a metal fire truck that I could paint blue. I finally found a hook and ladder and had to put tape over the decals and everything so I could spray paint it. I finally finished at 2 in the morning. Yep, Santa got all of the credit...
My best friend in college looked for WEEKS for a blue airplane that her son was convinced Santa was going to bring him. It was the only thing he wanted and she couldn't find a blue one anywhere.

betty rose

Me too!! I usually don't wear jeans because they are so uncomfortable to me. The button part always digs into my stomach and the back never comes up far enough. If I find something that will go over my thighs and bum, the waist has such a huge gap that I could put another half of me in it, but if I get something where the waist would fit, I can't get them past my knees. In 2010, when I was in the States for my brother's wedding, I went to Lane Bryant and they had these coded ones for different shapes. Like..you had square, triangle and circle and each one was cut differently to fit a certain body type. So I needed the one for really curvy women and those were SOOOOO nice. I wore them all the time and wore them out. I couldn't get them over here, so I just didn't wear jeans at all. A couple of months ago, a store here came out with a similar line, and I bought 2 blue and 2 black pairs, though the black ones are more stiff and not as flexible and they don't come up high enough in the back. But it's the first time I've liked jeans in 6 years....so I'll take it.
I wish all manufacturer's had better body designs for jeans. I have to try on dozens , just to find one pair. It doesn't help that I have put on weight. Of course, that's not their fault!:D

Figgy1

There's a Lane Byrant outlet store on International Drive and a store on 192 in Kissimmee. You may want to try and get to them if you have time.

betty rose

Well, no appendicitis.

UTI

So...antibiotics.
Those are painful. Hope you feel better soon. Did you know that there is a tablet called Azo, it's pure cranberry, with a probiotic. Don't know if you can get that. The Dr. prescribed this for the hubby after surgery, to help with the burning. It's over the counter, you might want to call a pharmacy to check. Hubby said it is doing wonders.

StarWarsGirl

Uggh. :grumpy: Feel better. I'm glad it wasn't appendicitis. Been there, done that. It started off that I thought I had the flu and constipation then one night I crumpled in a ball. Off to the hospital I went where they said "your appendix is about to burst" and rushed me right into emergency surgery.
Oh boy. I hope that never happens. I was very worried though because I woke up in the middle of the night with a sharp pain in my right side. That was my only symptom. What's scary is this isn't the first time I've had a symptom-less one of these, and twice it's gone into my kidneys.

I'm very glad it wasn't appendicitis. I've already had surgery in the past 12 months; I don't need another one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom