The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I prefer to keep my hair short nowadays. It was too hot in Florida when i had it longer.

Was time to visit the groomer for a buzz cut?

185378_185671811498773_2445932_n.jpg

Gabe1

I would go there in a heart beat. I get to pick one restaurant, as does every member of the family. I'm choosing this or Ponderosa. I've heard it's good too. Thanks!
Wow Ponderosa! That and the Sizzler were very popular when I was very small along with the Ground Rounds. I don't think I've seen any of those anywhere in this area in 25-30 years. I will also ask my DS for good eats in the area. He is generally a fountain of info when it comes to food.

Gabe1

Sending sun and warm weather your way @betty rose and anybody else that wants warm! We hit 86 yesterday!! I pulled out the shorts and felt like I was in Florida. It was great. Today, we are in the low 80s. Getting out a lot and messing with my plants and weeding.
Everyone have a great day!

I spent 4 days outside pulling out last years plants. Fixing the dirt. Plopping in some spring flowers just cause and planted 3 tomato plants and some Kale. Raked up some dead spots in the lawn put down some grass seed (the birds were happy.) :D

And now we are getting rain and will for the next couple days. Hopefully it will break enough here and there for me to replant the spring flowers that the squirrels keep tossing out of the planters and leaving me a peanut in the flowers place. :cautious:

Gabe1

I'm looking for restaurants outside Disney. There are quite a few. Hoping to lessen the costs.

I understand how that can work for you and your DH. I'm surprised your DD and her family are willing to venture off site and give up the parks time-but feeding that group has to be expensive especially with growing young guys.

Gabe1

I'd ask. It's bad enough having the stone without being forced to drink something you don't like without knowing why there is something special about it that nothing else can accomplish.

How gospel it is, who knows....

Kidney stone risk reducers…

• Beer reduced kidney stone risk by 41%. - tops the list @betty rose
  • White wine reduced risk by 33%.
  • Red wine reduced risk by 31%.
  • Caffeinated coffee reduced kidney stone risk by 26%.
  • Decaf coffee reduced risk by 16%.
  • Orange juice reduced risk by 12%.
  • Tea reduced risk by 11%.
Kidney stone risk boosters…

• Sugar-sweetened noncola sodas increased kidney stone risk by 33%.
  • Sugar-sweetened colas increased risk by 23%.
  • Fruit punch increased risk by 18%.
  • Diet noncola sodas (but, surprisingly, not diet colas) increased risk by 17%.
Clinical Journal of the American Society of Nephrology.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom