The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

Yep, we live the same life with our hair. When I was little my hair was thick but very straight. As a teen it became wavy. When I was little my Mom took me every couple weeks to get a pixie and my bangs were short. I hated it. I was probably like 10 before she relented.
I don't think I could pull off a pixie....but I love the chin length bob a la Ashley GreeneAshley Green.jpg

StarWarsGirl

Yep, we live the same life with our hair. When I was little my hair was thick but very straight. As a teen it became wavy. When I was little my Mom took me every couple weeks to get a pixie and my bangs were short. I hated it. I was probably like 10 before she relented.
That's why my mom never told the hair stylist how to cut my hair. I never wanted mine super short. I went with shoulder-length one time, and that was the shortest I would go. When I was about six, I didn't want bangs anymore. Mom let me grow them out. I wanted really long hair for a while there, and my mom let me try to grow it out. That's when I figured out that it only grows to a certain length and then stops growing. My dad always wanted me to have short hair and complained when I was trying to grow it out, but my mom maintained that it was my hair, and as long as it was neat and classy-looking, I could do what I wanted. Now it's shorter, which I initially had to do because

The same thing applied to my brother. He's not allowed to have super long hair (nor does he want super-long hair), but several years ago, my parents had him try a buzz cut for the summer, which he initially didn't oppose. Although I thought it looked great (and it felt cool as well) he wasn't a fan. He knows which length buzzers he wants the stylist to use and keeps it that way.

Songbird76

@Songbird76 i hope you have given thought to what you're going to wear on your feet during your trip. What you decide on can be so important!
Yep, I have Ecco brand sandals that are made specifically for a lot of walking and they have holes to keep your feet dry. I'm also planningon getting moleskin or something just in case. I need to figure out something for the kids though. DS will be fine with his tennis shoes, but I don't think any of DDs are really appropriate for walking a lot...unfortunately, it's hard to plan for them as they grow so fast. If I buy something now, she might be grown out of it by then.

Songbird76

Lots of info dropped last night and this morning. I'm glad I have 2 nights for AK. That should give us time to do the Safari, EE and whatever show we wind up with. Word is May 20 for more exact info and tiffins ADRs
Yep, we have 2 days for each park while we are in the Resort, and 4 days off property, but still with tickets....so we could potentially do 3 days at each park, though we probably won't. I don't think we'll need 3 for HS. We'll kind of play it by ear and see what we miss the first 2 days of each park and then go back and hit whatever we want in those last four days. I hope these opening dates stick though. Wasn't Frostrom supposed to open originally in April?

Figgy1

Premium Member
Yep, we have 2 days for each park while we are in the Resort, and 4 days off property, but still with tickets....so we could potentially do 3 days at each park, though we probably won't. I don't think we'll need 3 for HS. We'll kind of play it by ear and see what we miss the first 2 days of each park and then go back and hit whatever we want in those last four days. I hope these opening dates stick though. Wasn't Frostrom supposed to open originally in April?
No it's been late May or June since the beginning of the year

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Ha! Beaches and Cream and Beaches and Cream To-Go offer now around 6 spiked versions of their liquid treats and another half dozen regular adult beverages too.

The To-Go could be nice for those guests staying at Y&B Club though while relaxing around the pool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom