The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
ooohhh you like to doctor pizza too! :hungry:

I'm sleepy. Dinner was ham off the grill, BBQ Baked Beans, Carrots and Potato Pillow Rounds. Then about an hour later was a Dairy Queen run. Hot Fudge Sunday. Walt helped me finish mine after he had his own children's vanilla cup. :inlove:

Ha ha ha! You crack me up. I like how you always buy a little cup of vanilla for Walt, and it's even funnier that he "helped" you finish off yours as well. Oddly enough, we've never thought about giving Jack any ice cream. (Maybe I've been hoarding it all for myself? o_O :D )

Songbird76

For most of my DS Childhood Typhoon was around then Blizzard. I had my DD in Blizzard at 5 years old so most of the time they both strong enough to swim from slide to exit of slide. We would generally open by 9-10am, we'd open them and be out by 1-2 in afternoon always. We could only do water so much before we had enough for the day.

Remember you have the option of Typhoon Lagoon too, Kowabunga isn't quite as tall but it is a great slide too and that line moves quicker as there are 3 flumes. We always raced.

maxresdefault.jpg

The drop isn't as long as Summit but it is still awesome, it is also enclosed which helps some.

LyphoonLagoon1.jpg

Note: Beware, this is the slide most known for ladies to loose the upper portion of their bathing suit. One piece advised. Even my DD, young wears a one piece competition suit.

We are planning to do one day at each of the 2 waterparks. But we won't be doing the big rides anyway...the only problem is that if the big attractions are down, the others might be more crowded, unless people just don't go to BB because the main slides are down...

Goofyernmost

Hubby has an electric snowblower, but unless it's a dry snow, I won't let him use it in ice, which doesn't work, or very wet snow. He says it's grounded, but I don't trust electricity and water!
Believe me they have done everything possible to insure that no one gets a shock from it. Totally insulated and grounded as he said. They wouldn't stay in business very long if people started lighting up like a Christmas tree. I believe, if memory serves, all the handles and parts that would be touched by the operator are also coated in non-conducting material.

Goofyernmost

theres rumors that they did bring back the same models of the boats because the "new" ones cant turn correctly in the new track. or backup
That was a totally bogus rumor and was never substantiated because it was a made up fake. Besides if you look at the concept artwork, which everyone seems to think is the bible, it shows the old boats. There never was a point, I believe, when they seriously entertained the thought of switching them.

betty rose

Maybe you already explained it and I missed it, but, I still don't understand why beer is necessary when cranberry juice does the same thing. What magical substance does beer contain that makes it a miracle drug all of a sudden. It seems to me that if you had to stick to that regiment long enough one might become an alcoholic.
Not my hubby, he hates beer. I don't know why the urologist recommended beer.

Cesar R M

That was a totally bogus rumor and was never substantiated because it was a made up fake. Besides if you look at the concept artwork, which everyone seems to think is the bible, it shows the old boats. There never was a point, I believe, when they seriously entertained the thought of switching them.
Not at all, the concept artwork boats had different designs on the extremes (the top tips)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom