The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

My DD parked in her lot at work yesterday next to one of those tiny islands with a few yards of grass and a tree. That was 130pm. She came out of work to her car at about 7pm and a goose had completely built a nest close to the drivers door of her car. Stupid thing probably thought the wall (side of car) would offer some protection. Ha! As she slowly approached her car the goose stood up very straight and stared her down. Picture her crawling in the passenger door through the bucket seats in her pretty little dress. :geek:
;)
ojq3u-angry-goose-1.jpg

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
These travel times usually means its by boat.
very cheap, but gods.. do they take a lot to arrive?
The best part is: most of the time, you do not pay taxes in my country if it comes by Boat.
No idea why.

Having been in Maritime in my first career Boat takes lots of time. On average from sailing date to Lake Michigan via Canada it was usually 3 weeks for us. Add in order process, shipping to consolidator, shipping to port, loading ship, sailing, customs, deconsolidating container and forwarding to end consumer stuff from Europe takes a long time. I guess in Mexico you can receive chips from either the Atlantic or Pacific Ocean though. If it is mailed at least those containers get loaded and shipped quicker.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
short hair can look very pretty in some persons.
<-- has a thing for pretty petite gals with short hair. (like Natalie Portman, Ginnifer Goodwin, Briana Hildebrand, Anne Hathaway, Michelle Williams ,Milla Jovovich and That Ucranian bodybuilder that looks gorgeous with short hair) :oops:

I really didn't adjust well to Anne Hathaway's short doo. She still looked pretty but I preferred her with long brown hair, blonde not so much. 2016 doo's

anne-hathaway-new-hair-pregnant-lead-1.jpg
+

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom