The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
It was 65 here today, but my allergies have been so horrible that I couldn't go outside. :(

Figures. Sorry. Me and my DD too and very little is in bloom, the worst for us is yet to come. Until all the trees are in Summer Leaf Spring is in our Air. It was low 70's today. So odd for April here. Several more days to come. Continuing to pray that @betty rose cruddy weather stays away.

Gabe1

Yep, the only trips we've ever done without hoppers was in '88 on our honeymoon, and this last Princess 5K trip in Feb.
There were only 2 Parks in '88, plus they didn't offer them (that I remember), and we only had 2 Park days in Feb. (MK, Epcot), so we didn't opt for them.
But, on all other trips we've opted for them. We like the flexibility factor, and have been known to visit all 4 parks in the same day. :)

Yeah there were hoppers back then, that was the year of my DS first trip, a 5 day one. I believe hoppers were introduced the first year Epcot opened, they ditched the booklets and had up to 4 day passports and this new thing called Annual Passports. The next year there were 3 parks. Well 2.5 at best but 3 gates. :geek: The beginning of our minimum of annual pilgrimages to Disney for 2 weeks. Miss those days. :(

Gabe1

My husband smoked pork butt today and I made homemade Mac and cheese (with 4 cheeses). It was delicious and I'm stuffed. Does the pork meet Texas approval @donaldtoo ?
View attachment 138277 View attachment 138278 View attachment 138279

Lovely. Glad your tummies are full.

Is that pork crust as black as it appears? The middle looks so yummy. :p Your Mac & Cheese looks delicious too. Likely wasted on me though 'cause I'm a kid when it comes to Mac & Cheese. I'm a Kraft Original gal with the liquid plastic cheese in a pouch. :hungry:
I know. :facepalm::banghead: Just can't help myself. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom