The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
A handful to say the least!! I still can't believe I have 3 children. Last night, I actually slept for nine hours, I feel amazing today but back to work tonight. Big night in Pittsburgh tonight. Penguins first play off game, the pirates are home, and Donald is here, not the duck! :eek: How are you and your guys,,
Good luck dealing with that traffic!!!!!!!!!!!! We're all good and the boys have a new video game so it's going to be very quiet her for a while:joyfull: It also looks like the weather has broken so I'm going to enjoy it:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::inlove::inlove:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I'm so so sorry. Your stress must be very high. When things don't improve, it gets very tiring.

Most of the Doc's are pretty darn caring (or at least to my face). The social workers and caseworkers are another story and working on my last nerve, especially the social worker. Add in my Dad's temperament and yes the stress level is high. So I whip out my phone and play for a few minutes to regroup.

Gabe1

That is a lovely picture. I would love to picnic there.

It is a pretty photo. Me, so not a picnic type gal. I'm of the mindset that "Animals eat outside. Human beings eat inside with napkins and utensils. If you want to eat outside, go hunt down a gazelle. Make your decision, I'll be inside." :D

The last time I believe I ate outdoors was at the Flame at AK. IF they had indoor seating I'd choose that. I did feed the two birds that set up camp next to me at the end of the table though. Fearful they'd just help themselves if I didn't. :cyclops:

littleroo

Most of the Doc's are pretty darn caring (or at least to my face). The social workers and caseworkers are another story and working on my last nerve, especially the social worker. Add in my Dad's temperament and yes the stress level is high. So I whip out my phone and play for a few minutes to regroup.
Thinking of you! I hope there are some easy days right around the corner!!

Gabe1

My DD parked in her lot at work yesterday next to one of those tiny islands with a few yards of grass and a tree. That was 130pm. She came out of work to her car at about 7pm and a goose had completely built a nest close to the drivers door of her car. Stupid thing probably thought the wall (side of car) would offer some protection. Ha! As she slowly approached her car the goose stood up very straight and stared her down. Picture her crawling in the passenger door through the bucket seats in her pretty little dress. :geek:

Cesar R M

First, I got an email saying we could bypass resort check-in and go straight to the parks. They had my phone number to text when our room was ready. So, we go to Epcot. MBs won't let us in. CM says we don't have any tickets:mad: Sent us to ticket window. She sent us to guest relations. Very nice CM there after 45 mts tried something that worked. Had to call resort about it too. Somehow our whole trip got erased?! Had to reset pin to charge to our room. Had to go to resort concierge to verify when we head back to resort. Just a pain.
We finally got into Epcot and couldn't charge food:mad: Can you see why we had problems? Needed a drink by this time but held off! Lol
We left and headed to the resort since we hadn't gotten a text that our room was ready and it was near 3:00. Stopped and explained to the lady that greeted us. She said we hadn't checked in and that was the problem. Then why the email saying we could bypass checkin? Another CM apparently checked and said it was fixed. Got in room ok. Or so we thought. :banghead:
Got into another park ok but couldn't charge again. So headed to guest relations line again. Those lines are never short. We had to start over with pins again and hoped it worked. It did. Never had another problem until last day. It had worked all day until our last park we had park-hopped to and DH's wouldn't let him in.
We have used mbands so many trips and never had this many problems. We are still not sure why it happened. :rolleyes:
Thats nighmarish.
reminds me of my first days when the magicbands were in test phase.

MinnieM123

Premium Member

I'm glad you're on here when you get a few minutes here and there. Goodness knows, we're a crazy group, and we can distract you from more serious issues that you're dealing with, regarding your dad's health.

I'm on here this afternoon, only because I took the day off from work--I had a stomach virus (a 24-hour thing), and feeling a lot better this afternoon, than I did last night and earlier this morning. The good thing about not going to work is that--I'm home! YEA! Watched a lot of TV today--lots of news and financial type stations. That's sort of geeky though, isn't it? o_O :p

Figgy1

Premium Member
I'm glad you're on here when you get a few minutes here and there. Goodness knows, we're a crazy group, and we can distract you from more serious issues that you're dealing with, regarding your dad's health.

I'm on here this afternoon, only because I took the day off from work--I had a stomach virus (a 24-hour thing), and feeling a lot better this afternoon, than I did last night and earlier this morning. The good thing about not going to work is that--I'm home! YEA! Watched a lot of TV today--lots of news and financial type stations. That's sort of geeky though, isn't it? o_O :p
Sympathy like. I hope you also got some extra rest. Get well soon xoxo

MinnieM123

Premium Member
The last time I believe I ate outdoors was at the Flame at AK. IF they had indoor seating I'd choose that. I did feed the two birds that set up camp next to me at the end of the table though. Fearful they'd just help themselves if I didn't

I'll tell you where the birds will tackle you for your food. Any time I've eaten at a table at La Cantina de San Angel (outdoor, QS, at the Mexico pavilion), the birds were ruthless!! I mean they'd freaking dive-bomb for food on a table. Only place I can think of where birds were actually more obnoxious and pushy than my dog around food!! :rolleyes: :p

Cesar R M

I'll tell you where the birds will tackle you for your food. Any time I've eaten at a table at La Cantina de San Angel (outdoor, QS, at the Mexico pavilion), the birds were ruthless!! I mean they'd freaking dive-bomb for food on a table. Only place I can think of where birds were actually more obnoxious and pushy than my dog around food!! :rolleyes: :p
HAH! I remember those birds!. Same with the ones at AK.
There is always one tall one waiting to chunk any piece of food that falls.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom