The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

littleroo

I feel the love on here too. It's become my safe place. I sometimes read other threads, but most don't end up nicely.
A few years back, I spent a lot of time on here but didnt really like the way MOST people spoke to each other. Just doesn't make sense to me. @figmentfan423 found me lurking again and invited me over. I know I am very new to your happy group and I am grateful for being welcomed!!

betty rose

A few years back, I spent a lot of time on here but didnt really like the way MOST people spoke to each other. Just doesn't make sense to me. @figmentfan423 found me lurking again and invited me over. I know I am very new to your happy group and I am grateful for being welcomed!!
We love the new people who find us. I'm new compared to a lot of people on here. @figmentfan423, is such a nice person to all of us.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Good morning everyone. I spent yesterday at Kohl's trying to find a couple tops and capri's. Boy, the selection this season is awful, paper thin t-shirts. Capri's with all kinds of zippers, etc. I hate zippers, they can snag other clothes in the washer. We are going to the mall this afternoon, to see if I can do better there. I refuse to wear three shirts, to allow for personal privacy. I just don't get it. I forgot to add, hubby walked all around the store, while I tried on clothes. We went on a whim, and wanted to walk somewhere else.
Believe it or not Walmart had some decent Tshirts

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Good morning everyone. I spent yesterday at Kohl's trying to find a couple tops and capri's. Boy, the selection this season is awful, paper thin t-shirts. Capri's with all kinds of zippers, etc. I hate zippers, they can snag other clothes in the washer. We are going to the mall this afternoon, to see if I can do better there. I refuse to wear three shirts, to allow for personal privacy. I just don't get it. I forgot to add, hubby walked all around the store, while I tried on clothes. We went on a whim, and wanted to walk somewhere else.

Let me try and help here since I am in the same boat. Carson's has the T-Shirts that are all cotton but not translucent.
Next go to the Simons outlet mall near you guys and go to the Loft outlet store. They have capri that are nice and some cute t shirt tops for nicer meals.

I've been hunting too. It is difficult when Juniors styles start creeping into the Ladie Department. I still fit into Juniors clothes, if I wanted that I'd be shopping in that department.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Thanks @figmentfan423. Hubby is getting stressed out, so he wanted to take me shopping, and get his mind off it for a while. I was tired when we got home. Trying on clothes gets more tiring every year. Especially , when you spend time trying on things, and come home with nothing.

I really hate jean shopping. I really like the fit of Junior Jeans, they fit me well since there isn't excess room for hips which I don't have. The problem is most are very low rise and for my age even though I'm in pretty good shape is so not appropriate.

littleroo

@littleroo how are the little angel and wrecking crew doing? Are they letting you get any rest?
A handful to say the least!! I still can't believe I have 3 children. Last night, I actually slept for nine hours, I feel amazing today but back to work tonight. Big night in Pittsburgh tonight. Penguins first play off game, the pirates are home, and Donald is here, not the duck! :eek: How are you and your guys,,

Figgy1

Premium Member
I really hate jean shopping. I really like the fit of Junior Jeans, they fit me well since there isn't excess room for hips which I don't have. The problem is most are very low rise and for my age even though I'm in pretty good shape is so not appropriate.
By the time your old enough for a whale tail your too old for one:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: Whatever idiot thought that was a good look should be deported to Gurnsey:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom