The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

*sigh* No, and Monday she was on her phone during class meeting time, and then suddenly left 30 minutes early. We asked the professor again to remove her, and he said no. Instead, he must have emailed her again because we got an email from her saying that we should meet to "discuss the problems within our team." Um, you are the problem in our team. If you'd buck up, we wouldn't have this issue.

The other day, she "accidentally" sent us her section of the team contract from her old contract. Among the more interesting lines in it were, "I dislike talking to people that I normally would never talk to" "I dislike talking to people other than my family and friends" and "I dislike strict rules". She really needs to get over herself.

On top of that, the rest of my team is completely done with her. I have to keep reminding them that yes, the situation is frsutrating, but we need to stay professional. I'm wondering how long it takes for one of them to finally blow up.
She is definitely a pain in the a$$. Sorry the professor has let your team down, by not removing her.

StarWarsGirl

oh wow, that last line..
she is really a speshul snowflake ,hu?
did you email your teacher with the proof of that?
Ugh, yes. I don't like to stereotype millennials (or any group for that matter) because I think the reputation is unfair, but people like her give us a bad name because the stereotypes about her are 100% true. Entitled, whiny, and lazy. And just stupid in some ways.

betty rose

I recently posted about an argument I got into last night in "The Spirited 11th Hour" thread, and even though I got a reply, I made the stupid decision to delete it because I thought it was completely irrelevant (even though that thread never stays on topic) and that hardly anyone cared about what I had to say anyway. I didn't know what thread I should have posted it in though and perhaps I shouldn't have at all. Sometimes I get a bit self-conscious about my posts and what people on here think of me (for instance, I think a lot of people on here find me annoying or immature, even though that's probably not true) but I think I made a wrong decision to just delete it. I don't know if there is any way to retrieve a deleted post, but I'll just go ahead and repost it here, even if absolutely no one cares about what I have to say, because I was pretty insulted by what had happened.

"Today I learned that my opinions don't, in fact, matter and that arguing with Tumblr morons is absolutely useless. I'm the anon in these pictures and I don't have a Tumblr, and will likely never get one. I was just looking through the Splash Mountain tag because I heard from someone that there were people suggesting a Zootopia retheme there as well as on Twitter, so I decided to take a gander at what people were saying. The very first post I saw when I searched "Most Recent" was this one and it was kind of day-ruining for me reading that to be honest. Because I lack self-control, I felt the need to say something to her and I was trying to be as nice as possible to her about it, but clearly it didn't go so well. I was kind of immature about it looking back, but I though I'd at least try."
When I first came on Magic, I thought a blog was a debate forum, so I defended my position on a topic, I was called a troll. It's best to just ignore, there are nice people on here (mainly chit chat), a lot of us have been burned on the other forums. You are welcome here. Sometimes people post things in the heat of their position. just know that you are entitled to your own opinions. I personally like the music from Song of the South. I watched the movie as a kid, and fell in love with it only later, did I understand the meaning. I think the movie was trying to depict that time in our history. I don't judge the movie, as it was the way it was back then. Someone said if you don't remember history, you are doomed to repeat it. I hope this helps. Is a Tumblr your avatar? I'm not into all the lingo on here. If that is what it is, there are many people on here that don't have one.

Kate F

When I first came on Magic, I thought a blog was a debate forum, so I defended my position on a topic, I was called a troll. It's best to just ignore, there are nice people on here (mainly chit chat), a lot of us have been burned on the other forums. You are welcome here. Sometimes people post things in the heat of their position. just know that you are entitled to your own opinions. I personally like the music from Song of the South. I watched the movie as a kid, and fell in love with it only later, did I understand the meaning. I think the movie was trying to depict that time in our history. I don't judge the movie, as it was the way it was back then. Someone said if you don't remember history, you are doomed to repeat it. I hope this helps. Is a Tumblr your avatar? I'm not into all the lingo on here. If that is what it is, there are many people on here that don't have one.
Tumblr is just some stupid website and those pictures were of a girl that I was arguing with. I was the anonymous person replying to her in the second and third pictures, just to clarify.

MOXOMUMD

up-movie-3.jpg

;)
For some reason I can't see the image so I'll just give it a like.

Edit: I can see it in my quote.

MOXOMUMD

I thought this thread was just about conversations that didn't have much to do with anything else?
It is but you're bringing the topic of an argument you had in Spirit's thread here. Perhaps The Mom's (the original poster) description of this thread is what you need.

This is a fun, light-hearted thread for just chit chatting. This is the place for updates on the ups and downs of life, news of the weird, favorite TV shows, good movies, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom