The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Suprisingly even with eating I lose a couple of pounds almost every trip to WDW. I do walk a lot though, and I like to jog around the resorts in the morning, so that is probably it too, but still the amount of food!

The two trips previous to this last one I was still a CM at our local Disney Store, so we opted for the dining plan at my 50% discount. We pigged out, but, walked so much I didn't gain anything.
Definitely didn't jog around the resort, and yes, it was an unGodly amount of food...! :confused:

StarWarsGirl

Started with a migraine yesterday. It's getting better, but I've done some strange stuff. The latest being that I went looking for my Surface's charger, and it wasn't in my backpack. I went out to the car, and it wasn't there. I looked downstairs, I rechecked my backpack, I looked up the number for lost and found at school, I plugged my Surface into a charger for another tablet, and I looked online to find out how much a new one would cost. It turned out I had already taken the charger out of my backpack and it got tangled in my sheets. :banghead: I think I just need to go to bed.

Cesar R M

When I first came on Magic, I thought a blog was a debate forum, so I defended my position on a topic, I was called a troll. It's best to just ignore, there are nice people on here (mainly chit chat), a lot of us have been burned on the other forums. You are welcome here. Sometimes people post things in the heat of their position. just know that you are entitled to your own opinions. I personally like the music from Song of the South. I watched the movie as a kid, and fell in love with it only later, did I understand the meaning. I think the movie was trying to depict that time in our history. I don't judge the movie, as it was the way it was back then. Someone said if you don't remember history, you are doomed to repeat it. I hope this helps. Is a Tumblr your avatar? I'm not into all the lingo on here. If that is what it is, there are many people on here that don't have one.
tumblr is a social media website.
You can post text, images.etc.. very easy to "share" stuff with other people.

Also, I think she just needs to be more patient.
There are many people who enter and make new accounts just to rile up by giving impopular opinions just for the sake of trolling.
This behavior is pretty common the more famous a forum/group gets popular. So the group or forum members start to become less welcome or more wary of new members.

Then we have certain individuals who also just rile up, post nosense, then pull a 1-2-3 trolling, simply using fallacies or simply whatever excuse they find when they get called for that.

Cesar R M

Just curious, did the "Up" waterfall image show up this time... o_O

View attachment 136270
i still have a lot of "feels" over that movie x_x
w8fIA.gif

Cesar R M

Started with a migraine yesterday. It's getting better, but I've done some strange stuff. The latest being that I went looking for my Surface's charger, and it wasn't in my backpack. I went out to the car, and it wasn't there. I looked downstairs, I rechecked my backpack, I looked up the number for lost and found at school, I plugged my Surface into a charger for another tablet, and I looked online to find out how much a new one would cost. It turned out I had already taken the charger out of my backpack and it got tangled in my sheets. :banghead: I think I just need to go to bed.
by the way, did you get the "recall" warning of some of the Surface plugs?
affects surface 3 pro upwards.
I got my new plug after registering myself on the website (took 1 month and half to arrive).

StarWarsGirl

by the way, did you get the "recall" warning of some of the Surface plugs?
affects surface 3 pro upwards.
I got my new plug after registering myself on the website (took 1 month and half to arrive).
Yikes. No because I have the 3, not the Pro 3, so mine wasn't affected. I also stopped using the USB charging cable that came with the Surface (I still use the power supply) because sometimes the one that came with the tablet wouldn't work. My HTC one actually works better, so that's what I've been using with my Surface. o_O

Microsoft and power cords..they can't get it right.

Cesar R M

Yikes. No because I have the 3, not the Pro 3, so mine wasn't affected. I also stopped using the USB charging cable that came with the Surface (I still use the power supply) because sometimes the one that came with the tablet wouldn't work. My HTC one actually works better, so that's what I've been using with my Surface. o_O

Microsoft and power cords..they can't get it right.
well technically, the recall is for the normal plug. The new one has some plastic reinforcement to prevent it from bending.
Some people reporting it catching fire if it was damaged (what the hell these people do to their energy cables??)

Maybe check the microsoft site to see if yours is affected?

StarWarsGirl

well technically, the recall is for the normal plug. The new one has some plastic reinforcement to prevent it from bending.
Some people reporting it catching fire if it was damaged (what the hell these people do to their energy cables??)

Maybe check the microsoft site to see if yours is affected?
I just did. Mine is different and unaffected. :)

The Surface 3's use a micro usb charger. Which is nice because I can use my Surface's charger on my phone and only need one charger.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom