The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Hello, all! I have returned from the desert. Absolutely beautiful, and I found my palm tree, conveniently located in Dad's backyard. Next to the pool, and not far from an orange tree. :D
It's my birthday, today, the sun is hiding (actually talking thunder storms), and if you would all be so kind to send me back to the desert, that would be great!:cool:
Happy birthday!!!!!! Hopefully @MOXOMUMD will post a sunset with a palm tree for the occaision xoxo

littleroo

Ha
Hello, all! I have returned from the desert. Absolutely beautiful, and I found my palm tree, conveniently located in Dad's backyard. Next to the pool, and not far from an orange tree. :D
It's my birthday, today, the sun is hiding (actually talking thunder storms), and if you would all be so kind to send me back to the desert, that would be great!:cool:
Happy happy birthday! ENJOY YOUR DAY.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. Ours was pretty much what you'd expect. We went to see this crazy show in the East Village - basically a campy version of Cleopatra -
View attachment 136122
Yes, that's a man.

Of course, we had to have some pre-Cleopatra margaritas.

View attachment 136123

Then we decided to go to the Macy's flower show, which was not what we thought:

View attachment 136124

View attachment 136125
And for reasons I cannot explain, the Easter Bunny had us on his "good" list despite all our debauchery and dropped this off the next morning:

View attachment 136126

Wait a minute...that's no Easter Bunny! -

View attachment 136127

Don't let the cute ears fool you. This is the evil phil-monster who won't green-light a trip to the world this year.

Annnyway, happy belated-holiday everyone!!

Looks like you had a nice holiday! The flowers at Macy's in your picture look nice.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
That's where we're staying for our July/August trip. I've never stayed on property before, so I'm super excited!! Is there anything at CB we should definitely check out?

It's been awhile since I stayed there, I remember walking around the island was nice and the central pool was awesomely themed. But I'll have to get back to you after I stay there again.

donaldtoo

I have 2 sons, 11 and 4, my daughter is 7 months and I have so much more perspective. We are old parents and really enjoy it! I can guarantee this, she is our last.

I have two younger brothers (one 18 mos. younger, the other 5 years younger) and a 12-year younger sis.
Our 3 kiddos are spaced much closer together...3 yrs. and 2 mos. from oldest to youngest.
And, yes, when they were little, it was like tryin' to herd cats, much of the time...! :confused: ;) They're now 21, 23, and 24.
We originally planned on having 4 (myself and DWifey both came from 4 sib families :cyclops:), but our middle child (DS) was born a super premie at 1 lb. 4 oz., and needed a lot of care and special attention. So, after we brought our 3rd bundle of joy into the world, we said "OK, 3's probably the number we need to settle on...! :happy:" ;) :)
Glad y'all are enjoying them so much, we did (and still do), as well...don't even want to imagine what life would have been like without any single one of them...!!! :happy: :)

betty rose

Good morning. The wind died down and everything seems to be working. I lost phone, internet and cable for a while but at least the power stayed on! Hopefully the power at the schools has been restored.
We are now having winds of 45 mph and the snow is rolling in. We just got home from walking at the mall, having a shared lunch there, getting hubby's beer. We made it home just in time. I hope we keep our power.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom