The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

seahawk7

I'm sure your dad enjoys your company, and you probably have a few good tips for gifts as well. I think it's funny that he gives you his gifts to wrap, only because my father used to do that with me, too! I'd always wrap my mother's gifts for him! :p Glad the two of you had a fun day, and that your dad is still here for you to love and cherish. (I wish my dad was still around.)
Aw thanks. I am grateful to still have my parents. I wish your dad was still around too.

seahawk7

:I was awake but refusing to turn on the light. Having a nightmare of my ex and his little girlfriend trying to kick me out of my house. :( Happy birthday to me. :grumpy:
Is it your birthday? I'm sorry for the bad dream but happy if it's your birthday!

86bd0afa2d404c52465e8edb14c6daab.jpg

seahawk7

I actually went to bed early last night - 1:30'ish, and slept until 8:30!

I have a full and exciting day today! Sitting at the dentist's with Bro #2 right now. He is in mega pain, and will probably have to have his last molar pulled. Sadly, the tooth is likely too far gone to be saved.

After getting done with him, I have to rush over to Missionary Auntie's to pick her up and take her to Emerg. She is 5 days into antibiotic treatment for an upper respiratory infection, and is sicker than ever.
She can't even walk up the 5 steps to get to her bathroom.
In the meantime, hopefully she can find favour with KLM and get her flight ticket changed for a nominal fee.
She's booked to leave for Africa on the 30th, but the doctor won't clear her to fly until she is fully recovered for one week.

And then, after all this, I still have to finish wrapping. :arghh:
(It's not entirely my fault it's not done. Two of my bros were short $$ this year, and did their gift shopping from my stash of extra stuff. Happens every year that someone needs help, so I always buy extra.)
I wish you a happy day full of coffee. You deserve it, you really are a loyal family member.

donaldtoo

I have a full and exciting day today! Sitting at the dentist's with Bro #2 right now. He is in mega pain, and will probably have to have his last molar pulled. Sadly, the tooth is likely too far gone to be saved.

After getting done with him, I have to rush over to Missionary Auntie's to pick her up and take her to Emerg. She is 5 days into antibiotic treatment for an upper respiratory infection, and is sicker than ever.
In the meantime, hopefully she can find favour with KLM and get her flight ticket changed for a nominal fee.
She's booked to leave for Africa on the 30th, but the doctor won't clear her to fly until she is fully recovered for one week.

(It's not entirely my fault it's not done. Two of my bros were short $$ this year, and did their gift shopping from my stash of extra stuff. Happens every year that someone needs help, so I always buy extra.)

Hope your aunt gets well soon.

MOXOMUMD

I have to finish wrapping too. I seem to have accumulated a lot of Christmas bags so I'm going that route. Plus it'll clear out some closet space. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom