The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

FutureCEO

Every Christmas, the fire trucks come around the town's streets with Santa. They say it's a tradition for 30 years but I don't remember them doing it until a few years ago. They got money from a local business, that's why they had money to do it this year. Though I do wonder how many people actually go out of the house to see him?

santas-coming.gif

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Every Christmas, the fire trucks come around the town's streets with Santa. They say it's a tradition for 30 years but I don't remember them doing it until a few years ago. They got money from a local business, that's why they had money to do it this year. Though I do wonder how many people actually go out of the house to see him?

santas-coming.gif

I love small town stuff like that; if I lived there, I'd definitely go outside and wave at Santa! :joyfull:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Here's an uplifting story on the news tonight. In MA, an anonymous donor paid the layaway bills at KMart for 10 needy families! One of the recipients they interviewed was a woman struggling to pay her heating bill, and was going to drop a few items from the toys she had on layaway, so she could pay the heating bill. But, when she went to the store today, she was told that her layaway bill was completely paid up!! She was so excited and grateful that her children will have a Merry Christmas.

seahawk7

Here's an uplifting story on the news tonight. In MA, an anonymous donor paid the layaway bills at KMart for 10 needy families! One of the recipients they interviewed was a woman struggling to pay her heating bill, and was going to drop a few items from the toys she had on layaway, so she could pay the heating bill. But, when she went to the store today, she was told that her layaway bill was completely paid up!! She was so excited and grateful that her children will have a Merry Christmas.
That warms my heart.

donaldtoo

My boss let me out early this afternoon, and I'm out early tomorrow, too! :happy:

Anyway, I just noticed something even more spectacular:

It's @MOXOMUMD 's HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! I can't top the great cakes that others have posted, but Ihere's some ice cream and hopefully, the picture will come out. I'm such a feeb :rolleyes: at trying to put an attachment but here goes: :p

Yay!!!!! You did it!!!!! :joyfull:
You've come a long way, Minnie...!!! ;) :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom