The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

dammit donald, you and your food torture :O
really wishing there was a real BBQ joint around my town.

Ooooops...sorry... :oops: ;)
My pop prepared those on his smoker...! :)
He smoked pork ribs, sausage, and lamb...! :hungry:
Even though he eats much smaller portions of meats like that after his bypass surgery, and a lot more fruits and vegetables, he'll never completely give up red meat. ;)

Cesar R M

Ooooops...sorry... :oops: ;)
My pop prepared those on his smoker...! :)
He smoked pork ribs, sausage, and lamb...! :hungry:
Even though he eats much smaller portions of meats like that after his bypass surgery, and a lot more fruits and vegetables, he'll never completely give up red meat. ;)
I concur with that opinion!
Death will have to pry the meat from my cold death hands.

BuddyThomas

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. Ours was pretty much what you'd expect. We went to see this crazy show in the East Village - basically a campy version of Cleopatra -
Cleo.jpg
Yes, that's a man.

Of course, we had to have some pre-Cleopatra margaritas.

Easter Margs.JPG

Then we decided to go to the Macy's flower show, which was not what we thought:

Phil Macys.JPG

Buddy flowers.jpg
And for reasons I cannot explain, the Easter Bunny had us on his "good" list despite all our debauchery and dropped this off the next morning:

basket.JPG

Wait a minute...that's no Easter Bunny! -

Bunny phil.JPG

Don't let the cute ears fool you. This is the evil phil-monster who won't green-light a trip to the world this year.

Annnyway, happy belated-holiday everyone!!

donaldtoo

We are in the same group. We get much better pizza at home for much cheaper. Same reason I will never get DH to eat in Morocco. Best falafel and hummus right up the road from me, and for about $20, all 4 of us eat more than enough.

Yep, it's all relative.
Although we've done WCC, Flame Tree and La Hacienda de San Angel QS, Mexican/Tex-Mex and BBQ are definitely not priorities for us at WDW. We get plenty of that awesome stuff here...! :hungry: :)

donaldtoo

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. Ours was pretty much what you'd expect. We went to see this crazy show in the East Village - basically a campy version of Cleopatra -
View attachment 136122
Yes, that's a man.

Of course, we had to have some pre-Cleopatra margaritas.

View attachment 136123

Then we decided to go to the Macy's flower show, which was not what we thought:

View attachment 136124

View attachment 136125
And for reasons I cannot explain, the Easter Bunny had us on his "good" list despite all our debauchery and dropped this off the next morning:

View attachment 136126

Wait a minute...that's no Easter Bunny! -

View attachment 136127

Don't let the cute ears fool you. This is the evil phil-monster who won't green-light a trip to the world this year.

Annnyway, happy belated-holiday everyone!!

Heheee...!!! :joyfull:
Right back at ya'...! :)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
That is not what I said... I said that this situation exists and until women take command of themselves and the situation, it will continue. I suppose that can be construed as being at fault, but, that is not it. As you know it is much more complicated then that, but, until something happens to change the situation I see no relief. When I see so many women supporting that orange haired big mouth in spite of the obvious opinion of his that women are more objects then people. It makes me cringe. Why, why would any woman find any reason, what so ever, to support that jerk. That is the frustrating part for me, I cannot understand why women allow someone like that to actually feel that he represents their best interest. I don't understand it, I don't agree with it and I want women to stand up and be heard. If that is offensive then so be it. Believe me I am on your side, but, without women saying "I'm mad as hell and I am not going to take it anymore", it will not change. However, we need to stop this conversation and get back to the fun stuff, so I am out on this topic.

Yeah we have very different opinions on what women do and why we do it. I can't lump us all into a single dimension thought process. Being one I know we all dress differently, think differently and act differently. I don't believe for one minute that women do not take command of themselves anymore than I believe men don't take command of themselves. It is a dangerous over generalization. I also don't believe all men are the same either nor do they dress or act all the same or all share the same opinions. I'm sorry that you don't believe women are not standing up for themselves, I don't view this in women in life or even in this thread. I start thinking of all that women on this thread alone have endured, stood their ground and made some better lives for themselves and their children. I see women standing up all the time to be heard. Most of us have some inner strength that many cannot even begin to understand. And all this and we can also acknowledge our feminine side which is a God Given attribute all the while maintaining our individuality and core strength.

And now should I pull up a video of Helen Reddy's-I am Woman hear me Roar? :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom