The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

That is not what I said... I said that this situation exists and until women take command of themselves and the situation, it will continue. I suppose that can be construed as being at fault, but, that is not it. As you know it is much more complicated then that, but, until something happens to change the situation I see no relief. When I see so many women supporting that orange haired big mouth in spite of the obvious opinion of his that women are more objects then people. It makes me cringe. Why, why would any woman find any reason, what so ever, to support that jerk. That is the frustrating part for me, I cannot understand why women allow someone like that to actually feel that he represents their best interest. I don't understand it, I don't agree with it and I want women to stand up and be heard. If that is offensive then so be it. Believe me I am on your side, but, without women saying "I'm mad as hell and I am not going to take it anymore", it will not change. However, we need to stop this conversation and get back to the fun stuff, so I am out on this topic.
The answer could be easily explained when you put other things into perspective.
Why people follow scientologists?
Why people protect priests who have been caught having relation with kids?
I think we all have some sort of denial and think the person we support is seeking our good. When in reality they dont.
Others are just plain out deceived... that with the conjunction of how some humans are programmed to value myth than facts (aka if you tell someone about political facts against their candidate. its most likely they will embrace and support the nasty candidate even more)

FutureCEO

2a7fc59e4fde6efb63c034b8dfe69932

StarWarsGirl

What have you on your mind Miss @StarWarsGirl ?? :hilarious::hilarious:
:hilarious:

Actually, this reminds me of a time one of my friends and I were grabbing food at the grocery store. There's a juice brand that's called Naked. Of course, I've never paid enough attention in a grocery store to know that. So as I'm browsing, my friend randomly says to me, "I think I'll get Naked." I think this was the look I gave her...
6e741c929d20d1b6f344362b0fb7355d.jpg

"I'm not that kind of friend!":eek:

:hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom