The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

I guess it is personal opinion & it is a bit loud, and certainly over all is not as nice (or by some tastes) as tasty as Chefs De France & Tutto Italia, but for the cost, and how good the food is (especially in my and my group's opinion the Truffle Pizza [don't know the exact name]) fantastic. What did you order just out of curiosity?

We did a lunch walk up on our trip this past February and enjoyed it plenty fine. Three pizzas, margherita, 3 cheese, and pepperoni were ordered, plus my eggplant parm. All were delicious. :hungry:
Although, not as good as a place we have about 5 mins. from home (owned and run by a family originally from New York who moved here in the early '80's), we enjoyed it very much.
But, then again, that could have had something to do with our appetites after the 5K that morning, even though we also ate a rather large breakfast in the runners tent after that...!!! :joyfull:
Anyhow, we liked Via Napoli...! :)

donaldtoo

I came from a much earlier time, we had a party line, and were allowed to be on the phone for 5 minutes. When I got into high school, I was allowed a whole 15 minutes. Or my Mom would come in and hang up the phone for me. :eek: We had a private line then.

Yep, my grandparents on my moms side had a party line on the farm, and never went beyond that in all their years living there almost to the millennium.
Grandparents on my pops side, also on a farm, never had a phone. After my grandfather passed in'78, they moved my grandmother into town 7 miles away, and she had a phone thereafter. :)

Daveeeeed

We did a lunch walk up on our trip this past February and enjoyed it plenty fine. Three pizzas, margherita, 3 cheese, and pepperoni were ordered, plus my eggplant parm. All were delicious. :hungry:
Although, not as good as a place we have about 5 mins. from home (owned and run by a family originally from New York who moved here in the early '80's), we enjoyed it very much.
But, then again, that could have had something to do with our appetites after the 5K that morning, even though we also ate a rather large breakfast in the runners tent after that...!!! :joyfull:
Anyhow, we liked Via Napoli...! :)
I responded to another person that posted above that they did not like it, but I LOVED It (although New York Pizza does still beat it like you said). Just curious, based on your reply it seems that you thought I didn't like it, just to clarify I do love Via Napoli.

Cesar R M

I responded to another person that posted above that they did not like it, but I LOVED It (although New York Pizza does still beat it like you said). Just curious, based on your reply it seems that you thought I didn't like it, just to clarify I do love Via Napoli.
I think you should read a few pages back.
Most of us think that perception makes a huge difference on what makes us satisfied when we eat at WDW.
I think its an interesting read and reasoning of why some people love something there or just plain hate it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom