The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

The kids all are very different ages so that maked it tough, too. Where do you usually stay?. We are staying at the Bonnet Creek resort for half the price of POFQ, where we usually stay. Two bedrooms, master bath has a large jacuzzi, boys have there own bathroom, full kitchen and a lazy river. I am either going to love it or hate it. We shall see.
We stayed at Bonnet Creek a few years ago. It's definitely out of the bubble. But, that's what I like about it. It's nice and quiet and so much more room.

Goofyernmost

@Goofyernmost Oy. I have to talk the pup for a second walk before I add my two cents in on your opinions of women and what you perceive as their fault before I take on a rebuttal, my stress release.I'm very fond of you and have been around in life about as long as you have so I am a bit surprised at your views and advice to a young woman and what you believe as a man is her/women's fault and under her/our direct control. I've heard many things like this come out of a particular candidate over the last year. Frustrating.
That is not what I said... I said that this situation exists and until women take command of themselves and the situation, it will continue. I suppose that can be construed as being at fault, but, that is not it. As you know it is much more complicated then that, but, until something happens to change the situation I see no relief. When I see so many women supporting that orange haired big mouth in spite of the obvious opinion of his that women are more objects then people. It makes me cringe. Why, why would any woman find any reason, what so ever, to support that jerk. That is the frustrating part for me, I cannot understand why women allow someone like that to actually feel that he represents their best interest. I don't understand it, I don't agree with it and I want women to stand up and be heard. If that is offensive then so be it. Believe me I am on your side, but, without women saying "I'm mad as hell and I am not going to take it anymore", it will not change. However, we need to stop this conversation and get back to the fun stuff, so I am out on this topic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom