The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

Sorry things aren't going so well. I know you probably said this but why does he have to drink beer for the stone? And with the shoveling, think about all those extra calories burned for future Disney food. ;)
The urologist said that drinking beer and doing exercise, as in walking, riding our indoor bike, has been effective in passing stones. It was a revelation to us. We now have beer in the refrigerator for such emergency's. We both hate the taste, so it will probably be used on my hair as a rinse for strength. The beer drinking puzzle's me too. I may have to google it to find out. Hubby was in so much pain at the time, I didn't ask for an explanation.

Goofyernmost

The urologist said that drinking beer and doing exercise, as in walking, riding our indoor bike, has been effective in passing stones. It was a revelation to us. We now have beer in the refrigerator for such emergency's. We both hate the taste, so it will probably be used on my hair as a rinse for strength. The beer drinking puzzle's me too. I may have to google it to find out. Hubby was in so much pain at the time, I didn't ask for an explanation.
I'm not positive about this, but, I think that beer contains ingredients that cause one to expel liquids instead of retaining them. The more liquids in, the more liquids out therefore creating a better path to get the stones out.
He just wanted to get him drunk enough so he didn't feel any of the pain.
Perhaps, he owns stock in Coor's and wants to retire soon.

Songbird76

So it looks like I get to spend an e tea day in Orlando.....and it's not good. We were all boarded up on the plane and they announced that the baggage handlers found a dime sized dent near the cargo door. So it had to be inspected and they concluded that we could t fly. So we had to get off the plane and now I'm not leaving until 3:45pm. :mad:
So when I land in Minneapolis I will get to spend a few more hours at the airport as my husband has church at 7 and can't pick me up until that is done. :mad::mad: Which is why I picked this early flight, I usually take the latest flight possible. I have a friend that might be able to pick me up but it isn't looking promising. I stayed out late last night and all I want to do is sleep. Ok rant over.
Aw, sympathy like. I'm so sorry!! Why does a dent mean you can't fly? How far is the airport from home? Is there a shuttle or something?

Songbird76

Because he's just trying to be difficult. I emailed him yesterday to see if he'd be willing to split spring break so he could spend part of Easter Sunday with our daughter and he refused. He said he already made plans to be out of town with her during his scheduled time. But my lawyer says that his refusal will reflect somewhat negatively because it was a reasonable request (even though he made other plans he didn't even consult with me first). He truly has no idea how badly he's making himself look, but that is to my advantage at least.

There's more stupidity as well, but I've already cried my tears over it and just want to put it behind me...I gotta focus on the positive and keep moving forward.
I just feel so bad for your daughter. He has no clue what he's doing to her, and that she's the one paying the price for his spite. He'd better hope she's young enough not to remember it or it's going to bite him in the butt when she's older!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom