The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

JohnNay

This is a fun, light-hearted thread for just chit chatting. This is the place for updates on the ups and downs of life, news of the weird, favorite TV shows, good movies, etc. But we should all at least act like friends. ;) Clean slate and all that.

I'll start by saying I just saw Gone Girl. Whoa! Didn't see that coming. But I won't tell you what - no spoilers please.
Hello Everyone, new here :)

JohnNay

Hello all I am new to this form and was wondering if anyone here knows where I might post looking for a Disney travel buddy. I have a planned Disney World trip next month from Los Angeles and just had someone cancel on me. I already have flight and hotel, hotel has two beds fyi lol. I am looking for a Disney fan that is interested to enjoy the trip, I can fill the seat with another friend but rather go with a Disney fan like myself but no one can go because the date 4/6-4/17. Just looking for info here, thanks :)

betty rose

Quick question - so Throwback Thusday has become a thing on Facebook. Everyone posts pictures from whenever in their past they want to. You all know I am shameless and I just post Thrrowback Thursday here anyway ----sometimes not even on the correct day - even though last night was Wednesday, I posted a Thoeback Thursday ---- Wine glass, I blame you!

Ummmmm....errrrr....annnnnnnnnnyway.........the point is - if I started a Throwback Thursday (Disney style!) thread on here would any of you actually post to it, or would it just sink to the bottom of the WDW Magic sea?

Might be fun, but lemme know!

;)
I would love to do this, but we lost most of our old photo's in the Kansas City flood. I would love to see other's though!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom