The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MOXOMUMD

Quick question - so Throwback Thusday has become a thing on Facebook. Everyone posts pictures from whenever in their past they want to. You all know I am shameless and I just post Thrrowback Thursday here anyway ----sometimes not even on the correct day - even though last night was Wednesday, I posted a Thoeback Thursday ---- Wine glass, I blame you!

Ummmmm....errrrr....annnnnnnnnnyway.........the point is - if I started a Throwback Thursday (Disney style!) thread on here would any of you actually post to it, or would it just sink to the bottom of the WDW Magic sea?

Might be fun, but lemme know!

;)
I don't do personal pictures online but I'll enjoy everyone else's.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Like shoving a needle in your flesh isn't going to wake you up? What was she thinking! I think most people would come up swinging!

It isn't one of my favorite hospitals. I travelled there because I loved my OB but we had many issues with the staff there. While there are exceptions of course the overwhelming tone is downright snotty. I saw my FIL heart monitor on a chair they forgot to put back on after they gave him a bath. When the neurologist did brain surgery for bleeding nobody noted he knew nobody or that he was clueless about anything prior to the surgery. My FIL was a lovely man and very proper but also funny. So when he started talking to me and calling me 'Babe' conversation in that tone, I knew something was off. Trying to communicate this to staff was useless. I cornered the surgeon in the hallway and told him my MIL was feeding him answers to make him appear OK. :facepalm:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom