The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

I go for checkups every 6 months and the big check up comes this August. If I am cancer free this August, they consider me "cured". I was diagnosed when I was 39...when people say your body starts to fall apart at 40, they weren't lying LOL.
I'm so glad that you are "cured", I pray you stay that way. It must have been horrible when you heard that diagnosis. My dad had lung cancer, and my heart just dropped.

betty rose

I am so sorry both you and your Hubby had such a horrible experience. In my short years on this life up here in Canada I have never experienced anything like that from any medical professional. It sounded like he contributed to the blood pressure issue which in turn made you have an increase in the medication which may be inaccurate. I would get that checked again by someone else. You don't want to be taking too much BP medicines and have you blood pressure go low and start passing out and falling.
Thank you for your concern, I will monitor if I get dizzy I will quit the medicine increase, and tell the Dr. I have a home blood pressure cuff and the Dr. has checked it. I will be taking my blood pressure for the next few month's to make sure I'm not too low or too high. Life is a balancing act. Now I need a high wire!;););)

betty rose

I am so sorry both you and your Hubby had such a horrible experience. In my short years on this life up here in Canada I have never experienced anything like that from any medical professional. It sounded like he contributed to the blood pressure issue which in turn made you have an increase in the medication which may be inaccurate. I would get that checked again by someone else. You don't want to be taking too much BP medicines and have you blood pressure go low and start passing out and falling.
Our medical system is falling apart with the government intervention. Sister is going through the same thing, she can't find a Dr. that will accept her as a medicare patient. The U.S. is so messed up right now. I only have a Dr. because, we have been with him over 10 years. No matter how we are treated it;s hard to go anywhere else. Not that I would I truly love my Dr. and know he has our best interest at heart, but he works for a practice that is owned by someone else. Can he replace the assistant? I don't think so, as hiring practices are dictated by the owner. By the way, my sister's Dr. left town to practice somewhere else, and she is left without anyone. I hope someone will come in and clean this mess up. I'm not stating a political position, just a personal position.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom