The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

Thank you! But DVC can do the dining plan right?

I really hate math. I will have to deligate to DD. Renting points to Boardwalk is cheaper than moderate. But then there is moderate and free dining. Makes my head hurt.
Technically, the dinning plans no longer make sense unless you really eat 100% of everything they give and is included in the package.
but when you rent points. Davids usually sends you an email to ask you if you want dinning package.
They set it up for you by acting as the DVC owner and purchase the plan for you.

Cesar R M

Are you renting points from Disney like a hotel reservation then the answer is yes. If you're renting from a company like David's or an individual person then the answer is no. Hope that helps.
David's actually sends you a form for the dinning plan.
pretty sure you can order the dinning plan, but its more complex (as davids have to act like the dvc owner to buy the plan for you)

donaldtoo

Thanks for the welcome. We have been married since 2012 so technically we are still new at this. There are certainly times when things aren't all rosy, but for the most part I know I married the right man and he is a wonderful dad to our two little ones..

Oh, the memories... :happy:
As I always tell young couples just starting out and just starting a family... "Don't blink!"...!
It does, indeed, go faster than you think...! :eek: ;)
Our oldest DD married in April of '14. They have yet to start a family. They want to buy a home first. :)
Anyhoo, it sounds like y'all are off to an awesome start! Always keep each other close and dear...! :)

Cesar R M

I agree, we were going to cruise in October, instead of Disney, we are going back and stay in the little mermaid. RCL is getting a sketchy record.
technically all ships and all cruise companies can and be sketchy.
The problem with RCL is.. they got caught redhanded in their lies.

I'm still surprised that most of the worst problems are in the RCL newer ships (Quantum Class).

MOXOMUMD

I am really looking forward to the Smokehouse, the burnt ends hash was good this year and is returning. But there is a chocolate cake with a caramel sauce and some ribs that look good. I might even try the watermelon salad (not at the smokehouse), I am not a fan of watermelon but I am intrigued that it is paired with a savory balsamic vinegar sauce and feta.
Mmm burnt ends = deeelicious. :hungry:

Mickey Ears

Oh, the memories... :happy:
As I always tell young couples just starting out and just starting a family... "Don't blink!"...!
It does, indeed, go faster than you think...! :eek: ;)
Our oldest DD married in April of '14. They have yet to start a family. They want to buy a home first. :)
Anyhoo, it sounds like y'all are off to an awesome start! Always keep each other close and dear...! :)
We are certainly loving the ride so far. Our parents also tell us it goes by so fast. I already can't believe my baby boy is 3 years old.

Goofyernmost

We are certainly loving the ride so far. Our parents also tell us it goes by so fast. I already can't believe my baby boy is 3 years old.
So true. My youngest will be 40 in less then a month. Heck, I even have a 16 year old grandson. And here I am just barely over 16 myself. (Mentally) (In the words from Fiddler on the Roof... I don't remember growing older, when did they)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom