The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Hey guys question. Put your rent points for DVC hats on please. I know somehow when renting points you can get the Disney Dining Plan. When Free Dining is available, can you rent points and still qualify for Disney Free Dining? Help Please.
Are you renting points from Disney like a hotel reservation then the answer is yes. If you're renting from a company like David's or an individual person then the answer is no. Hope that helps.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Just got back from seeing Zootopia earlier today. Let's just say that I really want to hug Judy right now. I'm kinda envious of Disneyland for having Judy and Nick meeting at Disneyland in DCA while they only show up during the Movie It,Shake It, Celebrate It at WDW which I really dislike.
As much as I want to see it the next few weeks are going to be crazy for us. Birthdays and such not to mention Easter is at the end of the month so we may just wait to buy it.:( If there was going to be a M&G things would change. I would try a bit harder to find time.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Me too. Me too. and Mrs @figmentfan423 can have the Kale
IMG_1799.jpg
You said pizza so I'm wondering why didn't you post a pic of pizza?

Songbird76

: 0 So you had a bad day....

Western Suburbs of Chicago

12705596_1100273839996212_1239907012237752889_n.jpg

12697148_1100273976662865_6416505662565545281_o.jpg

Police officer saw a car driving southbound on a main road with a 15-foot tree embedded in the front grill of the car. Stopping the driver, he also noticed the airbags had been deployed (apparently from hitting the tree). After an investigation, the officer arrested the driver for DUI.
Wow....you'd have to be pretty far gone to not notice a tree growing out the front of your car, or to not feel the impact when you hit it.

Songbird76

Thank you ever so much! Still no meal or cake here:mad: My dh is excused he got stuck a little later than he thought he would yesterday and he's working today. My boys on the other hand :mad: They might be sleeping out in the tent tonight. My youngest did ask for a loan to get his girlfriend a gift for her birthday:mad::rolleyes::cautious::banghead::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::eek::eek::eek:
Did you ask him when you became his girlfriend, because the only person he needs to be buying a gift for is you?
2 years ago on Mother's Day, I had told hubby I didn't need a gift, all I wanted was a lazy day...a day off from all the things I always have to do. He apparently stopped listening after "I don't need a gift" because HE slept in, and I had to get up with the kids and get them breakfast, etc. Then I waited to get my own breakfast, thinking (silly me) that he and the kids might make breakfast FOR me...he got up, came downstairs and gets on the computer. I wait, thinking he just needs to wake up a bit..nothing....I hint that I'm really hungry. Finally, get up and go to make my own eggs and he's like "Oh! You're making eggs? Will you make me some too?" so I make HIS breakfast. Then lunch rolls around and we're at my in-laws where my MIL usually makes lunch, but on mother's day my FIL kicks her out of the kitchen and tells her to relax....but he can't cook. So guess who got to make lunch for the WHOLE family by herself? Me. And normally, the rule is whoever doesn't cook, cleans up. But DH goes back to what he's doing, and my MIL is not allowed to help because it's mother's day, but my FIL was recovering from a back injury and couldn't do it himself...so I got to do that, too...and dishes, which hubby and I agreed before we got married were his territory. But since we were at his parents' house, it's his dad's...who was injured. So I did the dishes. The only thing I DIDN'T have to do that day was cook dinner because my MIL had agreed the week before that neither of us were cooking and as my FIL CAN'T cook, we didn't want to make hubby do it...so we ordered Chinese. We're on the way home and DH looks at me and smiles and says "So did you enjoy your lazy day?" and I thought he was joking...I just sat there looking at him trying to see if he was kidding and if he had some big surprise up his sleeve...but he was completely sincere. So I said "It was just like every other day." and I kid you not, he had the audacity to say "So you're saying you're lazy every day?" I have never wanted to punch him before in my life, but I certainly wanted to then. He never even noticed that it was HIM that got the lazy day while I did twice the work I normally do. He didn't figure it out until we were home and he wanted some grown-up time....I bet the look on my face was something to behold. He'd better not EVER make that mistake again. Hopefully your boys have rectified their lapse in judgment. If not, forget the tent. Let them sleep out in the open! Or you could make reservations for yourself at a nice restaurant and tell them to figure dinner out for themselves, you are taking the night off.

Songbird76

We have three birthdays in our family too. Then one in April and one in May. Hubby's is in August. Certain month's are busy
We have my BIL in Feb, my MIL in March, my hubby in April, my daughter in May. Then my FIL is in August, so we have a few months with nothing and then my son, my nephew and I plus my daughter's Godmother are all in December, along with the big Dutch celebration Sinterklaas, and of course Christmas. That's our busy month.

Songbird76

Some of my friends say I look like I am 10, but my bust is a little big for that age. Most people I come across think I am anywhere between 14-16 years old.
You'll appreciate it when you are 50 and look like you're 30. Or that's what I've always said. When I was 24, I had a teaching job..I was fresh out of college and I had an hour long commute...about 45-50 miles. So, one day I was filling up my tank and a guy came up and asked me if I should be driving without a parent, did I have a drivers license. I was really confused, and I said of course I had a drivers license. He thought I was 14. I've always said, I'll be happy when I'm 50 and people are telling me how young I look.

Songbird76

Well, the yard work was fun, indeed...!!! :joyfull:
Actually, mowing and vacuuming get me in a similar zone...the noise blocks out everything else, and my thoughts just flow. Sooo relaxing...! :happy:
Plus, the yard looks good...!
And, I also got some trimming done on our trees, shrubs, and crape myrtles...! :)
Want to come do mine? I HATE yard work. My yard looks AWFUL right now. It's sorely neglected.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom