The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

:hilarious: Cats aren't always so bright...
enhanced-18230-1456586387-2.jpg
well, he did fit! :p

Cesar R M

Hey guys question. Put your rent points for DVC hats on please. I know somehow when renting points you can get the Disney Dining Plan. When Free Dining is available, can you rent points and still qualify for Disney Free Dining? Help Please.
Nope.
As far I know.. only paying full rack rate gives you free dinning.
The dinning plan MIGHT have a small discount for DVC owners, but as far I know.. you need to contact David's or other website so they can make the DVC owner make the purchase themselves, then charge you.

Cesar R M

I was browsing around today and found out that Royal Caribbean's crew were totally lying about the hurricane thing...
both about the number of hurt people (Royal claimed only 4 people were hurt, a few people said they were dozens and some badly hurt), about the damage (the ship was heavily damaged, including some antennas being damaged and their domes destroyed. and one of the stabilization systems damaged as well.)

and that is not the final thing!

After being repaired and sent to their routes..
halfway on one of these trips.. the travel was cut in half. Royal cited supposed "for security measures to prevent a heavy storm". But in reality it was a norovirus outbreak on the Anthem.

yikes!

donaldtoo

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom