The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Mrs. Piglet

I'm a perfectly respectable 5 ft 5.5 inches and I find it completely unfair that everyone in my family is tall except me. I'm not short, but my mom was 5ft10"...I blame my brother for my lack of height. He got it all and there was none left over for me. He's 6ft4". My kids will probably end up taller than me. Hubby is 6ft 2, and his brother is also 6 ft 4 or more, so the height is on both sides of the family...it just skipped me in my fam.
My boyfriend is only 5'6". Short for a guy, but perfect size for me.

betty rose

QUOTE="Goofyernmost, post: 7115413, member: 9363"]Yes, I have that on my Favorite list and I refer to it often, but, as of late people are just making up their own. Not to mention the fact that in order to understand what was being said we have to go through the effort of looking up the meaning. Why? So others don't have to go through the much simpler method of just spelling it out to begin with. Doesn't seem like a good trade off to me.[/QUOTE]
I'm going to spell everything out. I can't contain that much information in my brain at the moment.:confused:

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom