The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Ready for a group project rant? Because here it comes...

I have two classes with group projects this semester. One class just isn't fun because of the workload, but I must say, I have a pretty awesome group. Then there's the other class. One member texted me and asked if I could meet Sunday night. I told her I couldn't meet because I was sick and barely had a voice. She said okay, let's meet today then. I said that was fine. I went in today, and they told me they met on Sunday too. I set the "leader" (who is generally just kind of a b, although the other members are nice) straight right then. I told her I understood that they needed to meet, but that she needed to shoot me an email saying that they had met along with taking some notes. The other two group members understood my point. She just sat there and looked at me like I was crazy.

So it's going to be one of those classes, isn't it?

Edit: I also texted my other group and told them how awesome they are.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Ready for a group project rant? Because here it comes...

I have two classes with group projects this semester. One class just isn't fun because of the workload, but I must say, I have a pretty awesome group. Then there's the other class. One member texted me and asked if I could meet Sunday night. I told her I couldn't meet because I was sick and barely had a voice. She said okay, let's meet today then. I said that was fine. I went in today, and they told me they met on Sunday too. I set the "leader" (who is generally just kind of a b, although the other members are nice) straight right then. I told her I understood that they needed to meet, but that she needed to shoot me an email saying that they had met along with taking some notes. The other two group members understood my point. She just sat there and looked at me like I was crazy.

So it's going to be one of those classes, isn't it?

Edit: I also texted my other group and told them how awesome they are.

Sympathy like, groups can be tough with lots of personalities. Hopefully, everyone will at least be doing their fair share and quality work.

betty rose

Same here. I was supposed to go to my religious meeting tonight, but my parents asked me to come home thanks to the weather. :grumpy: Should be over by tomorrow, so I'll probably still have work in the afternoon. Which, quite honestly, is fine because between having to pay for a new cell phone and several other expenses, I've had to dip into my savings, so it is good that I've made some money. I'm definitely more well-off financially than most of my college peers, but the money is always good. But I'm not looking forward to driving in slush.
Be safe, I hate anything having to do with precipitation in the winter. Enough already, for all of us , but our dear @MinnieM123. I hope she gets so much snow, that she is snowed in until summer!;)

betty rose

Yea! All my warm weather clothes have been tried on and are now in the wash! Just weird with snow coming. Now it's time to get my older ds' stuff sorted for the wash, fun afternoon ahead lots of wash and then the middle school boys invasion! I'm going to try on some of my younger ds' things from last summer I'm not sure if anything is going to fit but I'm not donating perfectly good shorts until I try them on. He's going to need everything this year not even the things bought at the end of the summer with grow room are going to fit him now!
I've been wearing jammies for over a month. Glad I have several before washing again. ;)

betty rose

Oh my. Sorry everybody seems to be gettin' winter-smacked, yet again. :cyclops:
So, I won't post that we're sunny, again ;), and expecting a high of 83 here today...! :happy:

Oh carp...
Did I just post that out loud.....?! o_O :oops: :cautious: :cool:

:D ;) :)
I need your weather right now, every time we get to 70 degrees, we have over 50mph winds. Can't do anything in that kind of weather.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom