The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

I think @betty rose has that covered. To help pick up the slack, it snowed again last night into this morning, and my little sniffle is turning into a cough. Ugh.
If it goes into a sore throat and headache, watch out. Goes to night sweats, and cold chills. After that nausea, and vomiting, after that, for me lung pain and extreme fatigue. Just letting you know what to look out for.

betty rose

I only saw crazy drunk people once during the Flower and Garden and they were from Norway celebrating Norwegian Independence Day, I found out years later.
I think Flower and Garden are much more toned down, most people are there for the beautiful flowers. And maybe food, but a whole lot less drinking than Food and Wine. It' crazy from Friday, thru Sunday. We have vowed to never go in the evening.

Cesar R M

I'm so so sorry. I felt like I wanted to die. But, I'm stubborn old witch! I did need the Doctor, as it settled in my lungs. Watch your Mom for wheezing, or pain in the lung area. If she says she is feeling any of these , get her to the Doctor , right away. Or overly coughing, when she is feeling better, I thought I was getting better, but I had a really bad infection in my lungs. I'm on 2,000 mg of Cephalexin a day. I'm still not well, and my lungs are still hurting. I hope she escapes all of this, but you need to watch carefully, I thought I was getting better and than, bam......I was hit really hard with the lung infection, like you. I'm only saying this because, to me this is a deceptive illness, one day you feel better , the next horrible, the next good but not well. Oh, I forgot to say, my lungs, hurt from front to back. It has changed often.
I'm actually not so sure about the influenza now.. she is not coughing, nor having snot.. or anything like I had.. she is just seriously weakened. Perhaps I passed her another bug and not the influenza one o_O

anyway, she's on meds as well.

and thats exactly how I was feeling 2 days ago. My lungs.. badly hurting when breathing..

Cesar R M

To be fare, I have a very severe lung infection. I'm taking 2,000 milligrams of a very strong antibiotic. It may be all that is left to do. I don't get anaphylaxis, my skin has peeled down to bleeding , my hands ,my back , my face and legs. My history, says not to give this under any circumstances. I didn't know what this drug was until hubby filled it. It may just be a low "allergy" on the list, but it doesn't make anything better. I still have a lot of pain in my lungs, and coughing. I still have time to go on the meds. I will do them, and if I'm still wheezing, with lung pain, and coughing, I will call for another appointment after the week.
that sounds awful D:

betty rose

that sounds awful D:
It's challenging, but hubby brought home a healing cream, so that should help. Thanks for the sympathy. I hope your mother gets well, and your job situation gets better. Nothing like getting kicked when you are down. I will pray for you and your mother. She has raised a great , caring son....the best to both of you. I hope you are going to tell me where to live that is good for me and hubby.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom