The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Enjoy California. I I hope you get a good internship that pays.
I've already got a few possibilities. My next door neighbor is a head hunter. She normally doesn't set up internships, but for me, she said she would for me. As a backup, I also know someone who I met through school that works for a company that does paid internships.

I need an internship more for credit purposes than anything

MouseDreaming

Yea! All my warm weather clothes have been tried on and are now in the wash! Just weird with snow coming. Now it's time to get my older ds' stuff sorted for the wash, fun afternoon ahead lots of wash and then the middle school boys invasion! I'm going to try on some of my younger ds' things from last summer I'm not sure if anything is going to fit but I'm not donating perfectly good shorts until I try them on. He's going to need everything this year not even the things bought at the end of the summer with grow room are going to fit him now!
Same thing here. Need to get the warm weather stuff out for our trip to AZ in a few weeks.(Sunshine and a palm tree, all I need!) But I am pretty sure nothing is going to fit DD. She is taller than me now!:jawdrop:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom