The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
I don't mind snow, but a 45 minute commute to college in it isn't very nice.
Agreed. My commute isn't quite that long, but snow throws a monkey wrench into everything. I don't have Friday classes, but I work on campus and I'm supposed to have training tomorrow and then a tutoring session. Thankfully, it's not until the afternoon, but still not a fun commute.

On the plus side, 70s next week.

Cesar R M

Some days were are kinda Magical around here, then there are days we are rough around the edges and often someones halo tips off.
I dont know why this description reminds me of alvin and the chipmunks (the first movie)

"some days are better than others.."
"..and then some days you just want to close them in a box, and leave the box in the park, and run away you know?"

Cesar R M

Same here. I was supposed to go to my religious meeting tonight, but my parents asked me to come home thanks to the weather. :grumpy: Should be over by tomorrow, so I'll probably still have work in the afternoon. Which, quite honestly, is fine because between having to pay for a new cell phone and several other expenses, I've had to dip into my savings, so it is good that I've made some money. I'm definitely more well-off financially than most of my college peers, but the money is always good. But I'm not looking forward to driving in slush.
I am seriously thankful for living where I am, the weather has been perfect and that has helped me a lot with my illness.
Can you imagine if I was snowed in and with influenza? D:

Cesar R M

Howdy gang! :)
Not workin' through (although, I may work a little late again, depending on the deadline situation ;)) lunch today...! :happy:

Sooo, time for some ketchup...! ;)

article-2314716-1979D881000005DC-571_634x347.jpg
That bottle looks.. oold.

Kinda reminds me about how the tomato paste back then was pretty dangerous until Heinz invented a way to protect the product.

http://www.fastcodesign.com/1673352...ent-history-designed-the-heinz-ketchup-bottle

Cesar R M

I just read that the Big Thunder Mountain refurbishment was pushed back until August! This makes me so happy! It is hubby's favorite ride (and I love it too) and he was really bummed to be going in June without being able to ride it.
Honestly, that ride really needs the refurb :/

but i suspect they expect record crowds despite price hikes (because of ROL and FROZTROM and then AVATAR)

Mrs. Piglet

Agreed. My commute isn't quite that long, but snow throws a monkey wrench into everything. I don't have Friday classes, but I work on campus and I'm supposed to have training tomorrow and then a tutoring session. Thankfully, it's not until the afternoon, but still not a fun commute.

On the plus side, 70s next week.
I am looking forward to the 70's.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom