The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

This tells you about my life. I finally meet someone I like (whose about the same age) and who likes me. But they're Navy and leaving the area tomorrow. :(
Email, skype, phone, snail mail. Maybe things will work out. Fingers crossed. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. Upside if it does work out SOG can be cheaper than a value and Military tickets are a great bargain. Good luck

Songbird76

@Songbird76

Here is another model of washing machine. A twofer. Exercise while laundry is cleaned. :eek:

bike-washing-machine4.jpg
Awesome!! I could get in shape for disney AND do my laundry. Sign me up!

Songbird76

@Songbird76 Disney has some info up about AK at night, everything looks great. I hope you have some after dark time for there
Yep, I saw on the Disneytouristblog that they had announced ROL opening date (April 22, Earth Day) and that they had info about the night time magic. I planned whole days at Disney..we CAN park hop if we want to, but I plan to do at least one evening in each park to see the night shows and fireworks and whatever there is.

El Chupacabra

I made Dean's List last semester. So far, that's five times (aka the amount of semesters I've been in college).
First off Congratulations on continuing that huge accomplishment!

I was curious, when I was back in college (the great University of Colorado) when a person made the Deans List two semesters in a row, the following semesters tuition was halved. They would continue half the tuition until you feel off the list. Now I must admit that I was in college from 1989-1995 (no it didn't take me 6 years to graduate, I have two degrees LOL) so I am not sure if they are still doing that there but is that something they do where you go to school?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom