The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Our weather is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to be getting out shorts and flip flops during the snow later:confused: 15 this morning, snow tonight 70 next week:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Same here. I was supposed to go to my religious meeting tonight, but my parents asked me to come home thanks to the weather. :grumpy: Should be over by tomorrow, so I'll probably still have work in the afternoon. Which, quite honestly, is fine because between having to pay for a new cell phone and several other expenses, I've had to dip into my savings, so it is good that I've made some money. I'm definitely more well-off financially than most of my college peers, but the money is always good. But I'm not looking forward to driving in slush.

Figgy1

Same here. I was supposed to go to my religious meeting tonight, but my parents asked me to come home thanks to the weather. :grumpy: Should be over by tomorrow, so I'll probably still have work in the afternoon. Which, quite honestly, is fine because between having to pay for a new cell phone and several other expenses, I've had to dip into my savings, so it is good that I've made some money. I'm definitely more well-off financially than most of my college peers, but the money is always good. But I'm not looking forward to driving in slush.
I would have done the same. My dh might not stay too long tonight at work depending on when the carp hits. Be safe out in the slush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That goes for you too @Mrs. Piglet

Mrs. Piglet

I would have done the same. My dh might not stay too long tonight at work depending on when the carp hits. Be safe out in the slush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That goes for you too @Mrs. Piglet
I won't be going out after it is suppose to start around 10 p.m. Tomorrow morning may be a bear getting to college.
Welcome to the Chit Chat Thread!

If anyone asks, we are all completely normal. Except for @MR FERRET .
Thank You StarWarsGirl95.

Figgy1

Yea! All my warm weather clothes have been tried on and are now in the wash! Just weird with snow coming. Now it's time to get my older ds' stuff sorted for the wash, fun afternoon ahead lots of wash and then the middle school boys invasion! I'm going to try on some of my younger ds' things from last summer I'm not sure if anything is going to fit but I'm not donating perfectly good shorts until I try them on. He's going to need everything this year not even the things bought at the end of the summer with grow room are going to fit him now!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom