The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
yeah thanks, just not having a good day. My boss was about to fire me because I couldnt understand what he wanted. They claimed what they asked was simple. (it was not for me when I read their instructions).
Now I'm shacked, stressed to hell over my mother and now over my job.. :/

Maybe the boss will calm down by tomorrow. Sometimes, you can get lucky and things just straighten themselves out. Still, I think every worker can identify with your angst. Believe me, I've also had my days from he _ _ , too. If I mess up (whether or not it was my fault), I just focus in on what "they" want; and most of all, I give "them" a lot of space for a day or two. My motto is, "out of sight, out of mind" and sometimes it's beneficial to keep a low profile, until the dust settles. Again, I empathize with your anxiety; I think all of us in the daily work world have been there a few times at least, no matter what job we've had. We're all pulling for you here.

I hope your mom's flu lessens in just a few days.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I just wanted to do one more rant. Hubby had to go to the pharmacy to get the rest of our prescriptions. I'm still waiting for one more prescription, is it because we are on Medicare. I would gladly pay more, to fix this system. As, what happens to everyone , you feel worse at night. But, I'm only using 1/3 of what the Doctor ordered. They didn't have my blood pressure medicine, and my blood pressure is in the critical stage. I'm trying to stay calm, but it's hard without your needed medicines. That's all of my daily rant. I so hope , I'm feeling better tomorrow. Even though, I told my Dr. I can't take a penicillin drug. My skin is peeling all over, I told him I was allergic. That is what he prescribed. Like @donaldtoo, I may look for a new Dr. But, in Colorado, if you don't have a long term Dr. they won't take you as a medicare patient. I may be out of luck. :( What a sham of the system, I'm not political......this has been coming for years. Why can't this be fixed. It's getting worse with every year. @Goofyernmost may disagree. But he is using military medicine.

Not sure if I read your comment correctly. Did you say that you told the doctor you were allergic to penicillin and he still prescribed it? (I worry about, in some more "extreme" allergic cases -- the possibility of anaphylaxis.) I hope you get a straight answer from your physician about this. (Also, in fairness to the doctor, there may be something in your medical history that made him prescribe it--or, what he might have prescribed was a combination antibiotic, that might have a slight amount of penicillin/combined with another broad, or even narrow spectrum, drug.) There's all kinds of medicines out there these days.

These are just a few of my rambling thoughts only. Obviously, I don't know any particulars of your medical chart, and I'm certainly not a doctor, either. Just hope you get better soon, that's all.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
@Songbird76

Here is another model of washing machine. A twofer. Exercise while laundry is cleaned. :eek:

bike-washing-machine4.jpg
Now what is the point of that? Part of doing laundry is sitting calmly and watching TV or reading a book while you wait.

donaldtoo

She came home but is tired.

Hope she's better by now...! :)

Sorry I'm so far behind...again...... :oops:

Worked 12 straight hours today (my choice), right through lunch. Shoved down a sandwich.
Tryin' to get caught back up from missin' Monday, and leavin' early yesterday. Worked on 3 different projects, and am almost ketched up...! :D :)

Now, time for a little ketchup here...! ;)

image.jpeg

donaldtoo

I can honestly say that based on where I went to high school, the ones causing major problems are the minority. And it's also not like flipping a switch for the 21 year olds anyway.

I jut want them to make up their minds. Either allow 18 year olds to stay there...or don't charge the extra adult fee until they're 21.

What about Disney Park tickets...aren't you still considered an "adult" at the age of 9...?! o_O ;)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Also was watching cruise critic.. Dear god.. DLC's dream sweeped in almost every single Cruise Critic's Choice awards.

The two newest ships of Disney took tops in almost every category. The older ships have fallen off. Interestingly the one area the critics kinda ding'd Disney was in the bang for the buck category. No surprise there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom