The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

Yikes with that many antibiotics I'd have to being eating live active yogurt with them or my tummy would be so sad.
Yes, I'm living with that right now too. I'm currently adding in prescription cough medicine. Mucinex, Acidollpholis tables, 2 high blood pressure medicines, in addition to the other 6 pills I take on a daily basis. I'm beginning to feel like Jack LaLanne, he took 600 vitamins and pills a day. ;):eek:

betty rose

Sympathy like. How are you and your dh doing today?
Hubby is getting better. I think I will need a few more days. But, I'm still kickin'. And feel good enough to be on the computer for a while. I slept when I got back from the doctor, got up to have dinner, and back to bed. Slept in late today. Got up to take pills and back to bed. I'm surely catching up on sleep! Thanks for asking. Like Cesar, I guess I got the bad strain too. His is in his left lung, mine is the right. Opposites, attract, just kidding!

betty rose

I just wanted to do one more rant. Hubby had to go to the pharmacy to get the rest of our prescriptions. I'm still waiting for one more prescription, is it because we are on Medicare. I would gladly pay more, to fix this system. As, what happens to everyone , you feel worse at night. But, I'm only using 1/3 of what the Doctor ordered. They didn't have my blood pressure medicine, and my blood pressure is in the critical stage. I'm trying to stay calm, but it's hard without your needed medicines. That's all of my daily rant. I so hope , I'm feeling better tomorrow. Even though, I told my Dr. I can't take a penicillin drug. My skin is peeling all over, I told him I was allergic. That is what he prescribed. Like @donaldtoo, I may look for a new Dr. But, in Colorado, if you don't have a long term Dr. they won't take you as a medicare patient. I may be out of luck. :( What a sham of the system, I'm not political......this has been coming for years. Why can't this be fixed. It's getting worse with every year. @Goofyernmost may disagree. But he is using military medicine.

Goofyernmost

I just wanted to do one more rant. Hubby had to go to the pharmacy to get the rest of our prescriptions. I'm still waiting for one more prescription, is it because we are on Medicare. I would gladly pay more, to fix this system. As, what happens to everyone , you feel worse at night. But, I'm only using 1/3 of what the Doctor ordered. They didn't have my blood pressure medicine, and my blood pressure is in the critical stage. I'm trying to stay calm, but it's hard without your needed medicines. That's all of my daily rant. I so hope , I'm feeling better tomorrow. Even though, I told my Dr. I can't take a penicillin drug. My skin is peeling all over, I told him I was allergic. That is what he prescribed. Like @donaldtoo, I may look for a new Dr. But, in Colorado, if you don't have a long term Dr. they won't take you as a medicare patient. I may be out of luck. :( What a sham of the system, I'm not political......this has been coming for years. Why can't this be fixed. It's getting worse with every year. @Goofyernmost may disagree. But he is using military medicine.
The most dangerous of them all. Some of my problems come from their lack of caring about what I was exposed to during my military time. I figure they owe me, but, I would prefer a different route, but, like you say... it is at least affordable and to this point, has been good.

Cesar R M

@Songbird76

Here is another model of washing machine. A twofer. Exercise while laundry is cleaned. :eek:

bike-washing-machine4.jpg
Unhappy-cat.jpg

Cesar R M

Sympathy like. At least you have each other:confused: I hope you're both better soon sending pixie dust for both of you and xoxo from a nice safe distance
yeah thanks, just not having a good day. My boss was about to fire me because I couldnt understand what he wanted. They claimed what they asked was simple. (it was not for me when I read their instructions).
Now I'm shacked, stressed to hell over my mother and now over my job.. :/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom