The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Yikes with that many antibiotics I'd have to being eating live active yogurt with them or my tummy would be so sad.
With my tummy I'd be at the heath food store buying a large bottle of probiotics and just taking several large swigs a day. I guess I'm lucky I haven't needed an antibiotic in OMG I can't even remember. My younger ds has never had to take them. Knock wood with our tummies it wouldn't be pretty at all. Yin and yang at it's finest:confused:

Figgy1

Tonight's been good for Miami sports. I saw Heat blow out the Bulls, and now the Panthers are about to beat the Jets in Winnipeg!

On another note, I can't wait any longer for Zootopia. Seeing it Thursday night, 7:00 in IMAX.
And on another another note, I'm not too thrilled for anything that Disney is doing after Zootopia :/
Congrats! Please review Zootopia for me, but no spoilers as I may not get to see it until I buy it. THNX

Figgy1

So, how about a few Broadway marquees for a Super Tuesday to distract me from what is going on....shudder....

Anyway....Hughie, starring Forest Whitaker

View attachment 132867
View attachment 132868

Or how about The Color Purple?

View attachment 132869

Or the old stand-by classic itself:

View attachment 132870

Or maybe a new play with an Academy Award winning actress?

View attachment 132871

Or this!

View attachment 132872

On a sadder note, the amazing and beautiful historic NYC movie palace, the Ziegfeld, closed earlier this month, citing losing a million dollars a year. Here is how it looks today.
View attachment 132873

At least they are still keeping their lights on....for now.
Thank you for sharing. I don't get into the city much anymore. :( BTW any updates on trip planning?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
So, how about a few Broadway marquees for a Super Tuesday to distract me from what is going on....shudder....

Anyway....Hughie, starring Forest Whitaker

View attachment 132867
View attachment 132868

Or how about The Color Purple?

View attachment 132869

Or the old stand-by classic itself:

View attachment 132870

Or maybe a new play with an Academy Award winning actress?

View attachment 132871

Or this!

View attachment 132872

On a sadder note, the amazing and beautiful historic NYC movie palace, the Ziegfeld, closed earlier this month, citing losing a million dollars a year. Here is how it looks today.
View attachment 132873

At least they are still keeping their lights on....for now.

Buddy, these are great pictures and thank you for posting them!! Midtown is such an exciting area. As for the Ziegfeld, I'm trying to figure out something. Is that the 1927 structure, or is it the newer 1969 building with the same name? I've been reading conflicting things, but I figure you're our expert on theater, so you would know what's the correct answer. :cool:

Songbird76

There is no other store in your area?
There are several, but as THIS store sold a shoddy machine, they are responsible for it. So we have to go through this store first and see if they will do something to fix the problem. If they won't because it's just outside of the 2 year full warranty, THEN we'll go through another store. We aren't expecting them to completely replace the machine, but it would be nice if they would give us some store credit towards a new one.

Songbird76

You cant buy extended guarantees?
We usually get them here and a technician of the store usually fixes them. (If they cant, they hire a professional from the product company)
It depends on the product and the store. But if you DO have one, you have to buy it at the time of sale, and when we bought this one, we were already strapped for cash just having to get a new machine. We didn't have extra to buy an extended warranty, and mostly those things are a waste of money here because if it's not a good quality, the company won't be allowed to sell it or they will have to refund it, and if it IS good, you won't need to replace it after only 2 years. Why pay an extra 100 euros for a very slim chance that it will need a repair when most small repairs don't cost that much? So you pay a 100 euros so that in case it breaks, you don't have to pay 50 dollars to get it fixed. It's throwing money away.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom