The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Yup, that's what I do.

Before Chrome came out and got to be a top notch browser, I used Firefox after deciding IE was cr*p. But Firefox, every now and then, will have issues.

For instance, my brother was using Firefox on his laptop the other day. Suddenly, he couldn't get on Youtube. Rather than messing with it to figure out what the problem was (he was getting upset) I just quickly had him use Chrome. It worked. Don't know what the issue was.

That is why I have both Firefox and Chrome loaded. If one is having issues I can flip to the other and move on. By the time I flip back whatever caused the issues I don't have to know, it is just resolves itself and I don't need to concern myself with any details, cause I'm likely not going to get it. :facepalm:

StarWarsGirl

That is why I have both Firefox and Chrome loaded. If one is having issues I can flip to the other and move on. By the time I flip back whatever caused the issues I don't have to know, it is just resolves itself and I don't need to concern myself with any details, cause I'm likely not going to get it. :facepalm:
That's kind of how I got into Chrome. I put it on there as a backup and was using it whenever Firefox would give me an issue. Eventually, I figured out I was favoring Chrome and switched over to it entirely. Now, I barely use Firefox.

I also like that I can use Chrome between devices or I can log in at school and my settings are all the same.

And my Orioles theme. I love my Orioles theme. :happy:

Gabe1

image.jpg I made Ghirardelli brownies today with a few upgrades. Added a 1/4 cup of Ghirardelli fudge and put half the batter in pan and a layer of Ghirardelli semi sweet chocolate chunks and then the rest of the batter. Slurp. It is being well received.

Gabe1

Why?

image.jpg image.jpg

We went to dinner tonight. Our waitress was a good example of why leggings and under shirts are not outer wear.

Other servers, jeans T-shirt.

Gabe1

That's kind of how I got into Chrome. I put it on there as a backup and was using it whenever Firefox would give me an issue. Eventually, I figured out I was favoring Chrome and switched over to it entirely. Now, I barely use Firefox.

I also like that I can use Chrome between devices or I can log in at school and my settings are all the same.

And my Orioles theme. I love my Orioles theme. :happy:
I am the same way. The last time I used Firefox I needed to update it.

How are you doing with new computer?
Bonding yet?

seahawk7

I slept from 1:30 until just now. I have a bit of a sleep hangover and a cough syrup hangover, but t'aint nothing a cup of coffee or two won't fix!
Back in a bit.
Not to tell you what to do, but you should refrain from coffee when you have respiratory illnesses. Just drink tea. This concludes your friendly message from your resident Respiratory therapist.

Gabe1

I bought Downton Abbey Seasons 1-4. I saw a few episodes here and there but couldn't squeeze the series in.
$10 per season. Not bad at all.

Hoping to be a binge watcher after Christmas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom