The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR

Don't fret, it is going up and down just like they were around the castle and construction during FLE. Just like the construction on Main Street lots happens in the overnight hours and because Epcot is rarely open into the wee hours they can get lots done overnight.

Now if they would only do more to Future World posthaste.

seahawk7

Don't fret, it is going up and down just like they were around the castle and construction during FLE. Just like the construction on Main Street lots happens in the overnight hours and because Epcot is rarely open into the wee hours they can get lots done overnight.

Now if they would only do more to Future World posthaste.
I would love to works graveyard in the parks. Heck I would sweep the grounds just to be there. I think a dream job would be to be a horticulturist there.

seahawk7

So for our next trip to WDW in May, it looks like my DW's very good friend will be coming as well. This will be her first time so we are definitely excited to show her around. Never gone with someone for their first time. She is from California so is a big DL person.
I bet she will be shocked at the differences between DL and WDW. I too am going in May, do you think they will have the 24 hour party again this year?

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
I bet she will be shocked at the differences between DL and WDW. I too am going in May, do you think they will have the 24 hour party again this year?

Yeah, probably. With all the problems at WDW that everyone talks about on this board, it is still going to be very impressive for someone going their first time; especially for someone who loves Disney in general.

Nice! I bet they will but I am probably going to be gone before then. Got a wedding right after during labor day weekend.

seahawk7

Yeah, probably. With all the problems at WDW that everyone talks about on this board, it is still going to be very impressive for someone going their first time; especially for someone who loves Disney in general.

Nice! I bet they will but I am probably going to be gone before then. Got a wedding right after during labor day weekend.
You MUST do a trip report so we know how she likes it.

Gabe1

Well my DD finished off her first week at her new job at the University. She still loves it. There are a couple of people who have told her she looks like Anna Kendrick. I had to pull up images and there are a few I, her own Mom would have to take a double take at, others not as much as some.

One of my double takes was this one, almost eerie at first glance.

images

Gabe1

So for our next trip to WDW in May, it looks like my DW's very good friend will be coming as well. This will be her first time so we are definitely excited to show her around. Never gone with someone for their first time. She is from California so is a big DL person.

Oh Wow! There wasn't a WDW when I was a little kid so when the MK came about it was a big deal and a very different feel, though my Dad only let us stay a couple hours our first time we went there. I liked Disneyland better initially because DL had so much more to do at that time, now as much as I love DL, MK and WDW as a whole is a much better vacation, just wish they'd fix Epcot and the Studios, they were great when my kids were small. My DH has not been in the studios in many years and he would be so disappointed in his favorite park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom