The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Hope you're feelin' better soon, Gabe...! :)

I have no idea why I woke for it this morning but the TV was on all night and I woke and there it was, then rolled over and went back to sleep.

A day and a half in bed for the most part. Not coughing or sneezing as much. My intentions are to declare myself well tomorrow morning. :happy: So says she that just had soup delivered to her bed. lol

Gabe1

After I left the office at 1p-ish, I went to the mall to get a certificate for the silent auction for a suit that my old boss at the clothing store is donating to the pediatric cancer foundation event that oldest DD volunteers for. Apparently, there are 3 dudes that have already announced they're gunnin' for it this year...and, that means a peein' contest and more $$$ for the foundation...!!! :joyfull: :) That suit went for a big donation last year...! :happy:

The event is tomorrow, and we're all workin' it. They bring in a snow machine and it's all about everything to help these kiddos.
Snow machine...!!!!! :joyfull: :D ;) :)

I want pictures please of the snow machine. The only one I've ever seen is the soap Disney calls snow.

donaldtoo

I have no idea why I woke for it this morning but the TV was on all night and I woke and there it was, then rolled over and went back to sleep.

A day and a half in bed for the most part. Not coughing or sneezing as much. My intentions are to declare myself well tomorrow morning. :happy: So says she that just had soup delivered to her bed. lol

Quick recoveries to ya',:) buddy...!

Gabe1

I actually really like him as Bond. He doesn't top Sean Connery (no one tops Sean Connery :inlove:), but I think he's definitely second in the order of best Bonds. Pierce Brosnan was okay, didn't like Timothy Dalton or Roger Moore at all though.

Yeah, it sometimes come down to how they pull off the role and the natural charisma. Kinda how I felt about Neil Young in a Tux. Now mind you the first time I had my DS in a full Tux he was 18 months old. Something about a good looking guy in a Tux. :happy:

seahawk7

Yeah, I hate to send food back for that reason. I really wonder what the genuine motive is to start tipping, better wages for the kitchen staff or to classify them in the tipped category so the owner can actually slice what he must pay them 2/3 because tipped category minimum wage is substantially lower. :cautious: In reality patrons could be paying 40% more than their actual check to pay for the owners wait staff wages.

I almost always tip 20%, 18% if there is expensive liquor that jacks up the check substantially. I feel badly for wait staff than do not come close to minimum wage when patrons skimp out on leaving an appropriate tip and yet sit and have a fine meal as there are options of carry out or counter service. I just wonder what this dude is upto. :confused:
That is a very good point. That is just disgusting if that is what the motive is. You could be onto something there.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
It's a MAJOR AWARD!!! :joyfull:

leg-lamp-a-christmas-story1.jpg

Best Christmas comedy of all time. No question. Don't even think about arguing. :cool:

seahawk7

I don't know what this is or where ya get Elderberry.

Does it help the symptoms or more of a preventative?
Both. It can prevent you getting sick and/or shorten the duration. It is only good on viruses. It also helps with sinus stuff and sometimes alleviates bronchial symptoms. You can find it at Vitamin Cottage or most pharmacies. Pharmaceutical name is sambuscus.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom