The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I do want to share how proud of my dog (Kapono) I am today. She barks A LOT! At everyone she sees or meets, it doesn't matter if you are new to her, an old friend, or a person walking by on the street. Anyway, we made a road trip down to Caribou Coffee about a 15 minute drive for me and we went through the Drive-thru and she didn't bark once! I didn't even coach her at all! She just stood in the window and starred at the workers. I was a little surprised they didn't offer a treat, but it looked like their doggie treat container was empty. So she got two Beggin' strips when we got home. She also got a new toy, but I had bought that at Wal-mart before we went to the coffee store.
IMG_4144.JPG

catmom46

I do want to share how proud of my dog (Kapono) I am today. She barks A LOT! At everyone she sees or meets, it doesn't matter if you are new to her, an old friend, or a person walking by on the street. Anyway, we made a road trip down to Caribou Coffee about a 15 minute drive for me and we went through the Drive-thru and she didn't bark once! I didn't even coach her at all! She just stood in the window and starred at the workers. I was a little surprised they didn't offer a treat, but it looked like their doggie treat container was empty. So she got two Beggin' strips when we got home. She also got a new toy, but I had bought that at Wal-mart before we went to the coffee store.
View attachment 110401

What a cutie pie! :inlove:

catmom46

Okay I couldn't help myself, I just looked up double decker candy bars on Amazon and found them for not too outrageous of a price. So I will definitely order them sometime, not today as we still have a stash of candy we brought back from London and France to get through first.

LOL I still have a bunch of rice krispies treats and candy from our WDW trip, as well as caramel apples in the fridge! :hilarious:

betty rose

My supervisor emailed us this clip the other day:

Which I think should be viewed while listening to this:

Hubby had a similar experience, he was in Wyoming for work, and stayed in a really old motel, his work was way out. Anyway he got up to go to the bathroom, sometime in the night and found a mouse running around like crazy in the bathroom sink. I love your choice of music, so funny!

betty rose

No, not a new trend. The house we live in actually belongs to my mom, so you'd think he'd move out, but he can't afford to. He actually expected me to find him a new place to live, in order for him to continue taking care of our daughter. I definitely don't make that much money, so he's clearly delusional! :confused:

Oh, I totally knew you weren't bagging on therapy - I agree being able to vent and mull things over with friends and family can be just as good. I just need help making sure I don't go off the deep end. I never understood until now how some people can simply snap. Now I know! :p
Find him a place? Wow.:confused::eek:

betty rose

I saw it on Facebook and had to try them. My kiddos actually did the eyes. So easy! A bit time consuming as you have to split all the oreos and sort out the M&Ms (or maybe that's just me because I refused to use anything but blue or brown for the eyes and orange for the beaks. My son wanted the blue eyes and my daughter wanted the brown), but with them doing the actual assembly, it saved me some time and they loved it. They will be going to my son's soccer game tomorrow to share with his team.
You are going to be a very popular person at the game!

catmom46

Hubby had a similar experience, he was in Wyoming for work, and stayed in a really old motel, his work was way out. Anyway he got up to go to the bathroom, sometime in the night and found a mouse running around like crazy in the bathroom sink. I love your choice of music, so funny!

I know, the music really makes it more funny. I had heard it before, but never knew what it was called or who wrote it until I heard it on an X-Files episode. :geek:

betty rose

View attachment 110401
Good girl!:happy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom