The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

So you're saying we've all turned into a bunch of these?

300px-stay-puft-marshmallow-man.jpg
I think this is the correct image:
a bunch of...
rbJSx1q.jpg

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Regarding character Meet and Greets, I know they have long lines for Elsa from Frozen. Why don't they have two Elsa's working the gig? o_O They could have a main queue line, and then maybe halfway, they could split the line into two directions, and have a wall or partition at that point, separating the two lines. Finally, each group would eventually enter a room and see Elsa; but neither group would realize that there were two separate rooms, with a separate Elsa in each one. :cool:

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Regarding character Meet and Greets, I know they have long lines for Elsa from Frozen. Why don't they have two Elsa's working the gig? o_O They could have a main queue line, and then maybe halfway, they could split the line into two directions, and have a wall or partition at that point, separating the two lines. Finally, each group would eventually enter a room and see Elsa; but neither group would realize that there were two separate rooms, with a separate Elsa in each one. :cool:
Two Elsa's :confused::confused::confused: how is this possible. there is only the one :confused:.
I mean these are all the same are they not ???
frozen.jpg

Goofyernmost

I can tell you that its definitively urine like smell. one also smelled like poopy diapers.
of all the times I rode the monorail.. around 50% of them were fine, the other were smelling bad. (and it was mostly in the later hours)
I don't doubt that there are times when that is a real smell. After all there are a bunch of highly responsible, caring people that ride those things that for some unknown reason only think about themselves or are convinced that their mother is riding with them and will clean up after them. That is more of a situation of bad timing on your and whomever else happened to ride right after one of those thoughtful people left the train.

My upset comes when the Monorails are listed as filthy (damn Disney) when what they encountered was a moment in time and not a continuous thing. If the CM's didn't know about it there is nothing that they could have done. I've heard arguments that they should check out the cabins after before everyone boards. All I can say is have they seen the masses of pushing, impatient people that practically run people over to get on those trains.

I can certainly believe the diaper thing, but, I still maintain that the "urine" like smell is not urine at all but an inherent part of the mechanical makeup of the Monorails. That's not to say that it couldn't happen, I'm just saying that to condemn the Monorails or even Disney for an unseen, unknown and random lack of class of an individual Guest, is unfair and misleading. I'm also not saying that you did that, but, to put it in a way as to say, Hey, it's always like that is just incorrect and dramatizing a situation that is more "could happen" then "always is the case".

Last edited:

MOXOMUMD

I don't doubt that there are times when that is a real smell. After all there are a bunch of highly responsible, caring people that ride those things that for some unknown reason only think about themselves or are convinced that their mother is riding with them and will clean up after them. That is more of a situation of bad timing on your and whomever else happened to ride right after one of those thoughtful people left the train.

My upset comes when the Monorails are listed as filthy (damn Disney) when what they encountered was a moment in time and not a continuous thing. If the CM's didn't know about it there is nothing that they could have done. I've heard arguments that they should check out the cabins after before everyone boards. All I can say is have they seen the masses of pushing, impatient people that practically run people over to get on those trains.

I can certainly believe the diaper thing, but, I still maintain that the "urine" like smell is not urine at all but an inherent part of the mechanical makeup of the Monorails. That's not to say that it couldn't happen, I'm just saying that to condemn the Monorails or even Disney for an unseen, unknown and random lack of class of an individual Guest, is unfair and misleading. I'm also not saying that you did that, but, to put it in a way as to say, Hey, it's always like that is just incorrect and dramatizing a situation that is more "could happen" then "always is the case.
80rs1u.jpeg

betty rose

Mine is working fine and has been all along. I use Firefox. Just curious though, how many of you that have problems have downloaded Microsoft 10. I have no reason to make that connection, but, most of this seem since they introduced it. I don't even know if it is possible to have that affect things... just a thought. I am not an IT guy.
We haven't downloaded Microsoft 10, and are having problems. I notice that I have more trouble, when there are video's or short clips, and lots of advertisements. On the same page.

betty rose

So here is my Larry, Daryll, and Daryll story (but minus the Larry)....This past May at the end of the school year we took the middle schoolers on a reward field trip to an amusement park up in the Twin Cities called Valleyfair. With the amount of students we had we needed two buses. I knew one of the bus drivers and his name was Daryll, so as we are driving I am chatting with the bus driver and I ask him who the driver of the other bus is. He said, "Oh that is Daryll." I laughed a little because of course I'm thinking of the Newhart guys, and then the bus driver says, "Yeah, he is my brother." I think my jaw dropped and I said, "Really, are you joking, you are both named Daryll?" I guess it was a little rude, but two brothers named Daryll? I guess they had different moms, and they were born about 10 years apart but still.....I wanted to ask if he had a brother named Larry but I held back.
:hilarious: Now, that's funny.

betty rose

I adopted Arnie from a Basset rescue. I went to one of the foster homes to check out the dogs they had and spotted him right away because he didn't drag his stomach on the ground because he has those longer legs. They were supposed to take my application and then come out to my house to make sure it would be suitable and see if I would make a good adopter. One of the other Bassets went after Arnie and was chasing him and trying to bite him and he came a running and jumped into my arms. At that point they decided that Arnie had chose me and let me take him. He happily followed me out and jumped right into my truck and has been with me ever since.
I love reading your story, of Arnie and you. I now have a great big smile on my face. Thanks, it's a rainy Monday.:joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom