The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

We are "two birds of a feather". I hit the hallway walls, at least once a day!
Yep...that sounds like me!! I was told it's because I'm dyslexic. A dyslexic's eyes don't focus in the right place, so things are distorted, which is why reading is difficult. But it also makes me clutzy because my eyes send the message to my brain "Hey, there's a door there", but where it tells my brain the door is is not accurate, so I run into the door. Makes sense.

betty rose

Yep...that sounds like me!! I was told it's because I'm dyslexic. A dyslexic's eyes don't focus in the right place, so things are distorted, which is why reading is difficult. But it also makes me clutzy because my eyes send the message to my brain "Hey, there's a door there", but where it tells my brain the door is is not accurate, so I run into the door. Makes sense.
Sympathy like. Some days I think I should be wearing a helmet and elbow and knee pads;)

Songbird76

You are going to have so much fun @Songbird76.
I know...I'm just as excited as the kids are! I can't wait. There's not really much more I can plan because I'm not one of those "plan every minute" types. We all have the things we don't want to miss, but beyond that, we go with the flow and do whatever looks fun. One plus I have is my friend who lives in Kissimmee. She's only 30 mins from Disney and last time she and her husband went with us to the parks and they know all the best spots for parades and stuff. And she's a former cast member, so she knows a lot about the parks. And if we want to do anything off property, they can take us.

betty rose

I know...I'm just as excited as the kids are! I can't wait. There's not really much more I can plan because I'm not one of those "plan every minute" types. We all have the things we don't want to miss, but beyond that, we go with the flow and do whatever looks fun. One plus I have is my friend who lives in Kissimmee. She's only 30 mins from Disney and last time she and her husband went with us to the parks and they know all the best spots for parades and stuff. And she's a former cast member, so she knows a lot about the parks. And if we want to do anything off property, they can take us.
Your friend is going to triple your fun. I've been to Disney since it opened, and I get very excited every time we plan a visit.

Figgy1

Premium Member

Sympathy like. Some days I think I should be wearing a helmet and elbow and knee pads;)
Sympathy like for all your boo boos

Figgy1

Premium Member
Do FP+ all your must do attractions. DO NOT SKIP les Hailles!!!!!!! Do not underestimate the value of rope drop and have fun

Figgy1

Premium Member
@figment423, are you doing pool time this afternoon. we are getting more storms.
No as somebody turned off the heat! It's going back on tomorrow, yea! I'm making my shopping list and it's so much shorter for next week. The boys and their army are out back playing basketball. So I'm enjoying some quiet time with my dog. It's a good day for her, she ate well this morning and went for her walk without too much trouble. The boys were busy making their Christmas lists, at the top Disney gift cards, followed closely by money for wands at UNI

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom