The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

Actually, no, I can't take credit for your lovely weather. But I'm so happy for you that you can enjoy lovely cool days and not hot yucky summer weather. And where I live, it's also been cooler than usual for summer, so I'm absolutely ecstatic!!!! :joyfull: :joyfull: :joyfull:
I hate air conditioning. Too cool for me. Hubby likes it way too cool. I search for a sweater even in the summer!

MOXOMUMD

More good news my father in law was cleared by his doc to do light yard work! He can now ride his mower around the property. He's not allowed to do heavy work such as spitting wood but every little bit helps. We would have liked to go down next weekend but seeing traffic will be quite bad we'll wait for an extra week. My yard is going to get caught up with the 4 day weekend for us
That's great to hear. Best wishes to him.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Our office usually blasts the air way too much for my liking! Always have to bring in a light jacket to wear, just in case, plus I have a space heater in my cubicle. :cold:

At the University that my DD works at they gave her a balloon and a welcome basket on her first day. All sorts of cute stuff, snacks, tea and a throw blanket which at first confused her until she saw over half of her department either wrapped in a blanket or a blanket on their laps to toes. Even in summer she takes a sweater everyday that she works in the office. Right now she is working from home and she has her Twister (the game) throw blanket in her lap.

catmom46

At the University that my DD works at they gave her a balloon and a welcome basket on her first day. All sorts of cute stuff, snacks, tea and a throw blanket which at first confused her until she saw over half of her department either wrapped in a blanket or a blanket on their laps to toes. Even in summer she takes a sweater everyday that she works in the office. Right now she is working from home and she has her Twister (the game) throw blanket in her lap.

That's too funny they gave her a blanket! They should do that at my office. Or perhaps give us one of these?

snuggy1-550x549.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom