The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

When I can be, yes! I already mentioned eating pigs ears to gross out my grandson and frogs legs to gross out a friend of mine. In the past I have been known to do the same thing with blood sausage and head cheese. I don't particularly care for any of those things, but, I can at least have fun with it. I draw the line on calamari, snails and oysters.
Actually I like frogs legs! I thought calamari was like fish tasting chewing gum, oysters, breaded and fried by Mom seemed full of sand. Brother loved them. I really don't know why? :eek::rolleyes: Maybe it was roughage! ;)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I want.
11539607_10153487942348417_7769981535207374373_n.jpg

MOXOMUMD

I'm more of a fan of Beast Boy (but of the Young Justice version)

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net...est?cb=20130913201102&path-prefix=protagonist <-- reference.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/c64b97704f4abc48a1cbd648135b7c10/tumblr_msgxx2gENw1satj6do5_1280.jpg better image.

and Speedy! (younger version of The Flash)
For as much as the purists don't like Teen Titans Go, CN has managed to introduce a new generation to the franchise. They are premiering their 100th episode on Friday.

MOXOMUMD

Oh no, sympathy like. The only time I go to either BB or TL is right when they open. I only stay a few hours and split when the crowds really hit. There are also times of the year that it's more crowded than others, as well. The lazy rivers are only good with minimal crowds, so that you can just float and relax. (Sometimes, I've seen a few nutcases who just want to splash around, and swim or walk through the river, like it's a regular pool or something. I could never understand those people . . . :rolleyes: )
Well we were two nutcases then because we wanted to walk the circle of the river at least until we came across an empty innertube at one of the entrances.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom