The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

I'll take 'em lumps and all...! :hungry: ;) :)

Mashed-Potatoes-7-1024x6821.jpg
Me too just no dairy!

betty rose

We just never get to do this at home because Figgy's up at the most unholy hours an early bird and I'm a night owl. So I'm up late here and she's up early there; it all works out. ;)
I haven't seen those hours in years! Early to bed....early to rise....:D But, where is my wealth? Some might question my wisdom too. ;) My health I can't complain! One out of three isn't bad!:D

Goofyernmost

My 9 year old grandson wanted this item so much. 12 year old, not so much. Are you saying your between 9 and 12, lol?
When I can be, yes! I already mentioned eating pigs ears to gross out my grandson and frogs legs to gross out a friend of mine. In the past I have been known to do the same thing with blood sausage and head cheese. I don't particularly care for any of those things, but, I can at least have fun with it. I draw the line on calamari, snails and oysters.

catmom46

When I can be, yes! I already mentioned eating pigs ears to gross out my grandson and frogs legs to gross out a friend of mine. In the past I have been known to do the same thing with blood sausage and head cheese. I don't particularly care for any of those things, but, I can at least have fun with it. I draw the line on calamari, snails and oysters.

I'd much rather eat those last three (well, maybe not the oysters) before any of the other ones you mentioned! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom