The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

John

Never knew OC, MD was a hotspot but OC NJ yes it is!
I have actually been to both, OC NJ has a much different feel. I am a Marylander and my loyalty remains. However I liked OC NJ.........I have fond memories of the place. She was wonderful.......I miss her.

donaldtoo

I have actually been to both, OC NJ has a much different feel. I am a Marylander and my loyalty remains. However I liked OC NJ.........I have fond memories of the place. She was wonderful.......I miss her.

I spent a week in a house, with a buddy of mine and several of his friends, in Seaside Heights, NJ in the summer of ‘81. My buddy was going to The University of Texas here in Austin at the time, and had gone back home to Pennsylvania for the summer. The boardwalk, the bars, etc. It was definitely a great time, but much of it is a bit of a blur…!!!!! :hilarious:🤪:hilarious:

One of his buddies came here to Austin from the east coast for spring break in the summer of ‘83. We spent spring break down at the Texas Coast in Port Aransas, with, essentially, the same result…!!!!!!! :joyfull::hilarious:

John

I spent a week in a house, with a buddy of mine and several of his friends, in Seaside Heights, NJ in the summer of ‘81. My buddy was going to The University of Texas here in Austin at the time, and had gone back home to Pennsylvania for the summer. The boardwalk, the bars, etc. It was definitely a great time, but much of it is a bit of a blur…!!!!! :hilarious:🤪:hilarious:

One of his buddies came here to Austin from the east coast for spring break in the summer of ‘83. We spent spring break down at the Texas Coast in Port Aransas, with, essentially, the same result…!!!!!!! :joyfull::hilarious:
LOL........yeah but............you was with your buddies, I was with the most incredible woman I have ever known.

donaldtoo

LOL........yeah but............you was with your buddies, I was with the most incredible woman I have ever known.

Yea, I had a feeling that’s where you went with that, but wasn’t positive.
To be fair, there actually was a woman I met at the Jersey Shore, and another at Port Aransas….. :cautious:
But, that was a few years before I met the most incredible woman I’ve ever known…my wife of almost 36 years…!!! :inlove::happy:;):)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom