The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Another 90 degree days here (well the forecast is 90) but the humidity is like Florida. It was 91 the other day and felt like 101.

Bring back last year were we only had one 90 degree day. We've had 9 so far this summer.
I feel your pain. Absolutely despise this weather. We're not supposed to get a break from the humidity for a few days yet this week. However, sometimes when we get the tail end of a hurricane (Debby) from the South, perhaps later on this week, that may bring in more hot inclement weather up here. 🤦‍♀️

Goofyernmost

I found out my aunts cat was attacked by a coyote in the face. The cat really can't protect himself due to aunt had him declawed.

The cat was attacked in the yard while the aunt left the cat outside for a short time before the aunt got outside.
Tell me again about why it was important to prevent the extinction of coyote's? I guess it would be to make sure that the road runner gets enough exercise.

donaldtoo

We hit 100 again, so far…and check out the real feel…more recent rain (earlier last week) has driven the humidity up again…

891AB811-B3DA-4912-9C3C-7FB1143BC4B7.jpeg

Hope all in the path of Debby are staying safe…!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom